gervid

Apr 26, 2020
AFAIK (too lazy confirm, I read it somewhere in the past)

NW no longer support older OS.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Any games with a female girl with this look from Kyoka? Love to see badass looking female characters being broken, specially when this female characters arent the protagonist

Cookie29

Feb 10, 2024
None of the links let me play the game. All of them seem to give broken copies that won't play for me.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
For those people with Windows 7 = This game does not work on Windows 7. I've tested on my Win 7 potato PC at home and with my office PC that has Win 10. Confirmed it does not work on Win 7 due to NW.dll and related NW files (I think these are the cause). BUT Don't worry. This games isn't that good. Generic turned based combat with certain scripted lewd events (some you have to go find and unlock).
Also, Time Limit which I hate

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
For those people with Windows 7 = This game does not work on Windows 7. I've tested on my Win 7 potato PC at home and with my office PC that has Win 10. Confirmed it does not work on Win 7 due to NW.dll and related NW files (I think these are the cause). BUT Don't worry. This games isn't that good. Generic turned based combat with certain scripted lewd events (some you have to go find and unlock).
Also, Time Limit which I hate
you can create a linux live USB to play it

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes