3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
This is my first time playing this game, can you please tell me how to unlock clothes and fantastic cards, I'm using codes but they don't work

kakalala

Jun 23, 2022
This is my first time playing this game, can you please tell me how to unlock clothes and fantastic cards, I'm using codes but they don't work
fyi:
UNLOCKABLES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of the requirements to get all the unlockable content on this version:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to unlock any Hair Style or Outfit you first have to have the corresponding Edit Options already unlocked!

--Edit Options--

Edit Name – Complete Mission 2 & 3

Edit Hair – Complete Missions 2, 3 & 4

Edit Outfit – Complete all 4 Missions

--Hair Styles--

Classic Hair Type 3 - Unlocked

Classic Hair Type 5 – In Mission 2, Kill all the enemies in the upper floor of the Sewers

Hair Type A – After unlocking the edit hair option, complete again Mission 2, 3 or 4

Hair Type B - Kill at least 100 enemies

Hair Type C - Unlocked

Hair Type D – Complete a Mission with at least 90% of Accuracy

R3make Hair Type – Complete a second (or more) time Mission 4 taking a Clear Time of 5’30’’ or under

--Outfits--

Classic Outfit 3 - Unlocked

Classic Outfit 1* - Kill at least 203 enemies

Secret Outfit 1 – Complete the 4 Missions with Life at max

Secret Outfit 2 – Complete a Mission with 0 Deaths and with an Accuracy of at least 80%

R3make Outfit* – Destroy 45 VXS Emblems on Mission 5 (only on even repetitions)

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
fyi:
UNLOCKABLES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of the requirements to get all the unlockable content on this version:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to unlock any Hair Style or Outfit you first have to have the corresponding Edit Options already unlocked!

--Edit Options--

Edit Name – Complete Mission 2 & 3

Edit Hair – Complete Missions 2, 3 & 4

Edit Outfit – Complete all 4 Missions

--Hair Styles--

Classic Hair Type 3 - Unlocked

Classic Hair Type 5 – In Mission 2, Kill all the enemies in the upper floor of the Sewers

Hair Type A – After unlocking the edit hair option, complete again Mission 2, 3 or 4

Hair Type B - Kill at least 100 enemies

Hair Type C - Unlocked

Hair Type D – Complete a Mission with at least 90% of Accuracy

R3make Hair Type – Complete a second (or more) time Mission 4 taking a Clear Time of 5’30’’ or under

--Outfits--

Classic Outfit 3 - Unlocked

Classic Outfit 1* - Kill at least 203 enemies

Secret Outfit 1 – Complete the 4 Missions with Life at max

Secret Outfit 2 – Complete a Mission with 0 Deaths and with an Accuracy of at least 80%

R3make Outfit* – Destroy 45 VXS Emblems on Mission 5 (only on even repetitions)
In my opinion this doesn't work. I finished the mission with 92 percent accuracy, killed 300 zombies, not even a fly hit me without a single scratch, completed mission 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 several times with the same result, and I didn’t get anything other than a name. Sorry for my French)

Reactions: kakalala

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
How did you get them to gangbang her? I have only been able to get one enemy at a time.

Also I hope they fix her eyes at some point. She always looks like she is cross eyed.

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
This game seems like a mess to me at times, I remember getting a lot of the codes to work, I update to the latest version and non of them work, why does this game even have codes for basic content?. I understand cheats and stuff but just to change her outfit and stuff seems a bit odd as the default looks like something you have to change since shes just constantly in black.

Anyway to even get these codes to work at all and stay consistent?

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
This game seems like a mess to me at times, I remember getting a lot of the codes to work, I update to the latest version and non of them work, why does this game even have codes for basic content?. I understand cheats and stuff but just to change her outfit and stuff seems a bit odd as the default looks like something you have to change since shes just constantly in black.

Anyway to even get these codes to work at all and stay consistent?
Keep the codes the same for every insubstantial update? What are you, crazy? You gotta pay for those ladder climb and jump animation updates that no one asked for, plus the ability to unlock those cosmetics you unlocked during the last update.

Bless this site for giving us the option to play this for free. These devs are sinfully slow with updates, and when they do update, they've only added something no one who wants to whack off to this asked for in the new update. I'm hard pressed to find anyone sane who would give them monetary support based on how VersusX Studios allocates their resources to crap that probably shouldn't take priority. What gets added or improved with each update is horrendous. It's like if you were told to write an essay with a week to finish it, and by Day 6 of 7, all you've written is your name at the top right and which class you belong to.

(apologies for picking your post to rant to, I just really find VersusX Studios incredulous, as someone who's kept an eye on this Bioasshard Arena project since 2019)

Anyway, just in case, are you using codes that came with the newest update? The devs change the codes for each tier of patrons for each update, so reusing the codes that got you unlocks in the previous update won't do you any favours here. From the times I've used the codes in less recent updates, I haven't had any problems with the codes themselves, though.

Last edited:

kakalala

Jun 23, 2022
Keep the codes the same for every insubstantial update? What are you, crazy? You gotta pay for those ladder climb and jump animation updates that no one asked for, plus the ability to unlock those cosmetics you unlocked during the last update.

Bless this site for giving us the option to play this for free. These devs are sinfully slow with updates, and when they do update, they've only added something no one who wants to whack off to this asked for in the new update. I'm hard pressed to find anyone sane who would give them monetary support based on how VersusX Studios allocates their resources to crap that probably shouldn't take priority. What gets added or improved with each update is horrendous. It's like if you were told to write an essay with a week to finish it, and by Day 6 of 7, all you've written is your name at the top right and which class you belong to.

(apologies for picking your post to rant to, I just really find VersusX Studios incredulous, as someone who's kept an eye on this Bioasshard Arena project since 2019)

Anyway, just in case, are you using codes that came with the newest update? The devs change the codes for each tier of patrons for each update, so reusing the codes that got you unlocks in the previous update won't do you any favours here. From the times I've used the codes in less recent updates, I haven't had any problems with the codes themselves, though.
Agreed

Reactions: denri2000

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
how to cheat with cheat engine.VIDEO_
It is not a virus dll file is from
1699895238670.png
Everything looks good when looking at Virustotal it only showed 2 Anti Virus software and everything shows Undetected.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes