3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
The comment was about resident evil. Don't know what your problem is, tone policing comments against moralists in a hentai forum is not something I expected lol.
You're going on about Anita Sarkeesian who hasn't been relevant in years but still enjoys free accommodation in your head, I suggest venturing into the wilds and experiencing the feeling off moss on your skin

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
You're going on about Anita Sarkeesian who hasn't been relevant in years but still enjoys free accommodation in your head, I suggest venturing into the wilds and experiencing the feeling off moss on your skin
Sarkeenism actually (you know the same moralists that of that type - go read what I wrote), but why are you defending her moral crusade? What is your umbridge here?

You're defending Sarkeenism right, if not, what is your problem? The only way to interpret your issue here is that someone is against her activism stance we see elsewhere and you don't like that and need to defend it.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Hey people, does anyone have a Bioasshard area version 0.0.3 or 0.0.2. I can't find this old version anywhere, it's been deleted everywhere. If someone gives this version I will be very grateful to you
why are people asking for the old versions? whats different?

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Not needed. Just open CE search for 8 (bullet) then shot, search for 7 - after 3-4 times you have the value for pistol ammo. Then mark that value with a X in the box for unlimited ammo.
For godmode, I use UUU too. That works for me at all versions until today.
For more informations, use search in first page, since all these workarounds are mentioned a few this before.
wish there was a more thorough walk through. im trying this and im pretty lost. if theres a video tutorial that explains this better, please link one. cheers.

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
Sarkeenism actually (you know the same moralists that of that type - go read what I wrote), but why are you defending her moral crusade? What is your umbridge here?

You're defending Sarkeenism right, if not, what is your problem? The only way to interpret your issue here is that someone is against her activism stance we see elsewhere and you don't like that and need to defend it.
What the fuck is sarkeenism are your doing a bit right now lmao
sorry that resident evil doesn't make you horny anymore but that's a you problem

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
What the fuck is sarkeenism are your doing a bit right now lmao.
It's like Darwinism, it's been mentioned in actual articles. Sorry this isn't the forum for you since you defend her and her thought processes. After all, why else would you take issue?

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
It's like Darwinism, it's been mentioned in actual articles. Sorry this isn't the forum for you since you defend her and her thought processes. After all, why else would you take issue?
I'd suggest therapy and prescription medication and wish you the best

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
can you guys take this dumb fucking argument anywhere else? Giving this much of a shit about a person who hasn't been relevant in years and then proceeding to argue about it for days is incredible.
I agree, I don't know what his problem is and takes issue with anything I said. It wasn't even about her specifcally (but people with that mindset) if you actually read my post. Makes no sense on a hentai forum.

jake reaper

Dec 30, 2017
i watched a video of this and they had sub titles on it or something how do i do that or is it something that they did them self beforw adding the video? and if this has been answered i am so sorry for re-asking i stated from the front when forward about 15 pages then started from the back ans went about the same

Balial42

May 3, 2018
i watched a video of this and they had sub titles on it or something how do i do that or is it something that they did them self beforw adding the video? and if this has been answered i am so sorry for re-asking i stated from the front when forward about 15 pages then started from the back ans went about the same
There are no subtitles in this game (maybe later, if they add some cutscene). If you see a video with that, they are edited and there is also auto-subtitle function like youtube, you know. ;)

TruTien

Nov 2, 2021
anytime I insert the key in mission 7, the game stops working and I have to turn off the game. anyway to solve this problem? I turned off all the UUU and Cheat Engine

PickleDorf

Nov 18, 2018
Is there any way to make Julia fully nude the same way a v0.4 cheat table had? If not readily available, maybe someone could show generally on how to do it/figure it out? I recall there was some sort of ID scanning stuff for finding the assets to delete but I never got specifics. Thanks in advance folks

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes