3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
Yuna surprised me since it has so few posts/isn't getting much attention, might be my favorite out of all the zombie 3D shooter games listed so far. Has localized damage, really good combat, good rpg system, really great animations, etc. It is a bit buggy, but the arena mode is already pretty legit and really entertaining (I haven't played the "demo" version, I think it's behind the arena atm). Certainly has some of the most replayability out of any of these unfinished games so far. It's more action oriented than horror. I do need to still try Secret Survey though. I'm avoiding Delta Zone because it has some stupid monthly subscription gimmick for the H content.

Edit: Hmm, shooting isn't great in Secret Survey. The enemies not really reacting to bullets in any way is underwhelming. Their AI is pretty bad too. I hope the shooting is made more impactful in it soon.

My tier list of 3D zombie shooters right now: Seed of the Dead 2 > Yuna: Reborn > Eliminator Kaede > Section 7 > Too Much Light > This game > Secret Survey.

I can see Yuna:Reborn and Section 7 having the potential to beat Seed of the Dead if the devs keep up their current progress/quality. Section 7 dev needs to drop that new game demo (Current game is abanadoned for a new game). Too Much Light doesn't seem like it's really being updated much anymore, so I don't have much hope for that. Eliminator Kaede's combat isn't the best but has an advantage in being complete (It doesn't have monster rape though sadly).
Good info there. Thanks

Reactions: Qbol
Oct 8, 2019
BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 11/17/2022
Hello everyone!

A new update is here. The new level is almost finished. Every “room” is now done and every asset is in place. It now needs the final touches, i.e., gameplay interactions, lighting and postprocessing. We’re almost there!

Hopefully the next report will have the news everyone is waiting, but I don’t want to get too excited because I’d still need to build and test it all and that usually take its time. And that’s gonna be it for this short update.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 11/17/2022
Hello everyone!

A new update is here. The new level is almost finished. Every “room” is now done and every asset is in place. It now needs the final touches, i.e., gameplay interactions, lighting and postprocessing. We’re almost there!

Hopefully the next report will have the news everyone is waiting, but I don’t want to get too excited because I’d still need to build and test it all and that usually take its time. And that’s gonna be it for this short update.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido
Wonder, will the next update be released in 2022?

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
Just a short vid of mission 5 bug I mentioned earlier.

Some VSX emblems can't be shot to unlock a costume. Tried the shotgun too and different settings, V-Sync off/on, different framerates.

mirror (added pixeldrain):

Last edited:
Reactions: crash.7ds
Feb 17, 2022

Oh, what’s this?

So, you know what this means. Now I’ll make some tests to see everything is working fine, then we’ll announce the Release Date (I already have the .rar file prepared so that’s the definitive if I find no problems with my testing)

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone gives any shit about this "release" that has basically nothing in it? Because I don't

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes