3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
i think you missed the point that guy i was replying to wants versusx to add RIMMING Dogs (eating out the ass of the dogs)
Nope, didn't miss it. Everyone has their kinks. Some people like golden showers, bestiality, getting crapped on, eating crap, playing in it, and so forth. Was just saying what may be sick to me or you might be normal kinky behavior for others.
I don't think it would go well in this game and would most likely never happen, but hey you never know.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Ah shit it was good while it lasted. No doubt the next couple of releases will be just bug fixes for everything v0.5 broke.

Anyway if anyone is having problems opening the console in v0.5.328 use UE4 Unlocker version 3.0.14

Last edited:
Reactions: Budka22
Jul 3, 2018
Nope, didn't miss it. Everyone has their kinks. Some people like golden showers, bestiality, getting crapped on, eating crap, playing in it, and so forth. Was just saying what may be sick to me or you might be normal kinky behavior for others.
I don't think it would go well in this game and would most likely never happen, but hey you never know.
having toogles for fetishes would solve everyones problems

Oct 8, 2019
Update time.

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 9/13/2022
Hello everyone!

Back with another report here. The QoL stuff we were working on, that was mentioned in the previous report is now finished as well. We’re almost getting there.
What we’re working now is… well, you know that thing that gets added on every new release that serves the purpose of testing the newly added mechanics and stuff.
Here, I hope it’s not much of a spoiler like this (darkening, blurring and deleting a lot of stuff) xD:

And that’s going to be it for this report.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido

Sep 21, 2020
Update time.

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 9/13/2022
Hello everyone!

Back with another report here. The QoL stuff we were working on, that was mentioned in the previous report is now finished as well. We’re almost getting there.
What we’re working now is… well, you know that thing that gets added on every new release that serves the purpose of testing the newly added mechanics and stuff.
Here, I hope it’s not much of a spoiler like this (darkening, blurring and deleting a lot of stuff) xD:

And that’s going to be it for this report.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido
looks like the map of a building with trap rooms i really hope it is

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
If the creators devoted themselves exclusively to this project, there would be no complaints.
If I remember correctly their team is shorthanded especially on resources who have experience with developing games like this so they might have needed to make other projects that they are capable of properly executing with their limited resources so they can fund this much bigger project and hopefully hire additional help.

Of course we can always argue that "they should just pull their heads together and learn software development and animation themselves". Speaking from experience sheer will isn't always enough to wrap your head around those two areas.

I'm just trying to cut them some slack I mean how many other nsfw video game developers out there are making parodies that are this close to the source material

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes