3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
if it's $10 i'd wait for the full game, but link it anyway if it's not much hassle.
No hassle at all. It's pricier than single sub or even short term subbing, not sure exactly how it works myself or if per-release charges are only for Bio or not...

I would poke around and see if a faq has those answers. I could ask on their discord but it might take a while for an answer though.

Oct 8, 2019
Rev. 1 is the latest

The new features that have been teased and the next build are not finished yet. No date has been announced yet.

Reactions: X-ecutor

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Hey. What happened to the File. Execution of the game. Everytime I try to run it this Message appears. The Download Link is corrupted or something like this? 1660227594120.png

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Rev. 1 is the latest
Mega

The new features that have been teased and the next build are not finished yet. No date has been announced yet.
really? my bad so what does it add?

I can't download from mega without subscription and I refuse to paid it unless I'm getting a meaty new update.

Oct 8, 2019
really? my bad so what does it add?

I can't download from mega without subscription and I refuse to paid it unless I'm getting a meaty new update.
The revision updates haven't 'added' new content to my knowledge. It's still the same general version but with various minor bug fixes here and there (ones that were the most vocally reported for the first couple weeks of release). The AI targeting when they go to grab you is still messed up with most of the enemies in this version, for instance.

A couple of them for example is getting stuck in a state where you can't move and have to relaunch the game if you interact with the mansion gate too fast or with a certain camera position. 2 that I personally reported - animation speed randomness not working for oral animations against walls, and quick knifing while walking (same effect as the door issue; stuck) were fixed.

There is still a somewhat common-ish bug where when you're grabbed, the camera pulls back during the QTE (which isn't supposed to happen) well when this happens then once the animation starts, once again you are stuck having to relaunch the game in a response-less state with the camera directly underneath the action. It's weird to describe but it is always the same when it happens.

Last edited:

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
is it possible to have fantasycard automatically loaded in each time we open it?
by that i mean dmg / bullet fantasy card

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Windows 11:
ESC - doesn't work
BACKSPACE - takes you back to previous screen
ENTER - i think it confirms selection

Had to LAlt+F4 because i can't properly select options. Not gonna play until this will be fixed.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes