3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Apr 2, 2019
The silver-lining with the wait for an updated version to download is I've since mastered completing the extremely buggy back-alley level that requires you to kill all enemies. Grenade the zombie standing on the first building to your starting left, shotgun the face-downers, assault rifle the dumpster-divers. Dogs are the primary mobile targets, since they can quickly overrun you. Pop them in the head a couple times with the pistol, then clean up the wandering riffraff. Save a few bullets for the stuck dog behind the metal railing on top of the building behind your starting position. Done. :WeSmart:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
The silver-lining with the wait for an updated version to download is I've since mastered completing the extremely buggy back-alley level that requires you to kill all enemies. Grenade the zombie standing on the first building to your starting left, shotgun the face-downers, assault rifle the dumpster-divers. Dogs are the primary mobile targets, since they can quickly overrun you. Pop them in the head a couple times with the pistol, then clean up the wandering riffraff. Save a few bullets for the stuck dog behind the metal railing on top of the building behind your starting position. Done. :WeSmart:
i never understood ppl downloading the game on every update that its out. I personally read the updates of the beta/alpha, see if its worth trying then ill download. Impatience leads to dissapointment in most cases when it comes to downloading every unfinished game that gets released every month.

Apr 2, 2019
i never understood ppl downloading the game on every update that its out. I personally read the updates of the beta/alpha, see if its worth trying then ill download. Impatience leads to dissapointment in most cases when it comes to downloading every unfinished game that gets released every month.
That's what I'm currently practicing for two other games, "Pure Onyx" and "Project Unknown". Deleted both of them, decided to take another look in a year or so. Slow development is why I don't bother with Patreon funded projects, it's in their best interest to stretch development time as long as possible, so they can continue to collect monthly donations. I prefer Kickstarter funded projects, since they have limited funds and are thus more motivated to finish and release the game sooner.

Reactions: Kintaroe and Zeddy
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes