3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
I don't know if this has already been asked, but it is possible to remove all clothing with Mod or CE, including the halter, etc.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I don't know if this has already been asked, but it is possible to remove all clothing with Mod or CE, including the halter, etc.
It is possible, but I've only managed it once by accident in the current version. I was playing around with cheatengine trying to find her x/y/z co-ords, and when I froze some values and moved her clothing remained in place and she walked out of everything inc boots/gun/straps etc. In older versions clothing was a separate file(s) you could rename, in the current version everything is merged in one file based on clothing and hair options. Thats beyond my skills to separate out.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there anyway to increase fov, or at least get a better angle in the scenes?
Yes but only with the UE unlocker, that unlocks the console. You write "fov x" where x stands for whatever number you want. I personally use "fov 80" to see clearly

Reactions: darkarivs

iasonas

Oct 17, 2017
Yes but only with the UE unlocker, that unlocks the console. You write "fov x" where x stands for whatever number you want. I personally use "fov 80" to see clearly
when im trying to inject the dll to unlock the game keep crashing how you do it?

Reactions: worming
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes