3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Two of the other new ones, incidentally, in case someone is trying to keep a running count of new scenes.

View attachment 1053200 View attachment 1053199
I found those and, I think, the ones listed on this post. All in all I found 15. All these counting got me trying to find those last 4 now. Dogs don't seem to have anything new. Waist high concrete barriers in the sewer and wooden barriers in the cave doesn't seem to have animations, neither do beds in the mansion, boxes in the cave, and trees outside the mansion.
Edit: is 1st person feature included in the game or did you use debugcamera?

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Are there any intial settings or permissions to be granted to the game before first startup?
Secondly which application must be clicked to open the game, the .exe file in the folder or that playbioasshard shortcut present outside the folder?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Are there any intial settings or permissions to be granted to the game before first startup?
Secondly which application must be clicked to open the game, the .exe file in the folder or that playbioasshard shortcut present outside the folder?
If you are not sure of the scope of your anti virus, blacklist the game folder in the scan directory. Just double click the shortcut in the main folder.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I found those and, I think, the ones listed on this post. All in all I found 15. All these counting got me trying to find those last 4 now. Dogs don't seem to have anything new. Waist high concrete barriers in the sewer and wooden barriers in the cave doesn't seem to have animations, neither do beds in the mansion, boxes in the cave, and trees outside the mansion.
Edit: is 1st person feature included in the game or did you use debugcamera?
1st person isn't included so that was debug cam. Someone posted all the animations a couple of pages ago but I'll do it again. Every type of zombie besides the dog got new animations. There's 3 types of normal zombies, and fat guy. Normal zombies have 3 normal blowjobs + 3 near wall blowjobs. They have 3 normal missionary + 3 wall missionary + 3 ground missionary (triggered randomly when not near walls). They have 3 normal doggy + 3 wall doggy + 3 ground doggy. Fat guy has 1 normal missionary and doggy, 1 wall miss+dog and 1 floor miss+dog.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
1st person isn't included so that was debug cam. Someone posted all the animations a couple of pages ago but I'll do it again. Every type of zombie besides the dog got new animations. There's 3 types of normal zombies, and fat guy. Normal zombies have 3 normal blowjobs + 3 near wall blowjobs. They have 3 normal missionary + 3 wall missionary + 3 ground missionary (triggered randomly when not near walls). They have 3 normal doggy + 3 wall doggy + 3 ground doggy. Fat guy has 1 normal missionary and doggy, 1 wall miss+dog and 1 floor miss+dog.
The wall blowjobs I missed. Thanks!

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Last time I've played I couldn't make the UE unlocker work, is it not working for this verison or have I done something wrong? I'd like to have my godmode back so I can skill the awful 5 second long animations when I get hit.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Last time I've played I couldn't make the UE unlocker work, is it not working for this verison or have I done something wrong? I'd like to have my godmode back so I can skill the awful 5 second long animations when I get hit.
It worked on the previous versions and it still does

Memosa

Sep 14, 2020
Between the fact that this is by far one of the better looking, better playing, and just all around more inspired and actually fleshed out 3D h-games around, it just makes it sad how abysmally slow the rate of updates for the thing is. I'm as much for throwing money into the Patreon sinkhole as the next guy, but damn, gotta' be adding content faster than this.
I don't really understand what this is about, there really is no one who knows how to solve this problem? On the Internet, somewhere they wrote that you can download an alleged fix for any game for this engine, but in fact everything is for certain games, everything does not fit under one thing:rolleyes:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
It worked on the previous versions and it still does
Weird. I load it into the menu, it says everything it said before in the upper left corner, but when I press the key above tab (like before) no console opens. Do I just have alzheimers and forgot which was the actual key?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Weird. I load it into the menu, it says everything it said before in the upper left corner, but when I press the key above tab (like before) no console opens. Do I just have alzheimers and forgot which was the actual key?
The tilde key, the one below the escape key, yes that's it. Must be hotkeyed on a different one try checking the unlocker's settings I think there is something there that let's you customize the console key.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The tilde key, the one below the escape key, yes that's it. Must be hotkeyed on a different one try checking the unlocker's settings I think there is something there that let's you customize the console key.
I mean this is what I get:

[KeyBindings]
BlockInputToGame=110,False,False,False
EnableDisableCamera=45,False,False,False
DecreaseFoV=109,False,False,False
IncreaseFoV=107,False,False,False
ResetFoV=106,False,False,False
LockUnlockCameraMovement=36,False,False,False
MoveCameraLeft=100,False,False,False
MoveCameraRight=102,False,False,False
MoveCameraForward=104,False,False,False
MoveCameraBackward=101,False,False,False
MoveCameraUp=103,False,False,False
MoveCameraDown=105,False,False,False
RotateCameraUp=38,False,False,False
RotateCameraDown=40,False,False,False
RotateCameraLeft=37,False,False,False
RotateCameraRight=39,False,False,False
TiltCameraLeft=97,False,False,False
TiltCameraRight=99,False,False,False
ToggleHUD=46,False,False,False
GamePauseToggle=96,False,False,False
SlomoPauseToggle=34,False,False,False
SkipFrames=33,False,False,False

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
The game is crashing without any warning or pop up, nothing is opening. I could find the crash report and this is what it says -

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2

If anyone can shed some light on it as to how to resolve this and what this error is about would really help alot.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
I tried the revisioned version but i cant change anything about Juliet. Name, costume, color, hair, nothing. Do i have to play whole game again to get skins or is it just some weird bug?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I tried the revisioned version but i cant change anything about Juliet. Name, costume, color, hair, nothing. Do i have to play whole game again to get skins or is it just some weird bug?
The fantasy card codes will unlock these options but outside of them you have to unlock them by doing certain feats, within the game.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
The fantasy card codes will unlock these options but outside of them you have to unlock them by doing certain feats, within the game.
I realize that but my problem is that i had everything unlocked in the non rev1 version. If i boot up the rev1 version i suddenly can't customize anything and i have to start over from scratch. I feel like that should not be the case and old save from non rev version should work but in my case it doesn't.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I realize that but my problem is that i had everything unlocked in the non rev1 version. If i boot up the rev1 version i suddenly can't customize anything and i have to start over from scratch. I feel like that should not be the case and old save from non rev version should work but in my case it doesn't.
Tbh I don't think this game has save compatibility I know that the original version of the game and the one with the customizable model have two different save folders, if I remember correctly. So v1 and rev1 not being compatible doesn't surprise me one bit, its kind of the reason I only tested mission 1 with the review post of it. As it's the main part of the update as the other stuff I clear dozens of times and since m1 is unreasonable, I will not go through the rest of the game to see how it changed as while I have no problem using hack tools to spice up the game, but the moment I need the hack tools to complete something in the game is when I'm out for continuing the version.
I'm out.gif

Reactions: worming
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes