Collection Video Bengugu collection [2024-08-25] [Bengugu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kongokeenbo

Jun 21, 2017
照目前的進度,大概會在下個月的月底完成這作品

According to the current progress, this work will probably be completed at the end of next month.

這次基本上我只打算讓罪袋跟丘丘人上場,丘丘暴徒對我來說不好用(屌太粗

以後的原神作品大概會有其他怪物加入

This time I basically only plan Sin guy and Hilichurl. Mitachurl is difficult for me to use (the dick is too thick).

Other monsters may be added to future Genshin Impact works.

如果提示需要金鑰
If prompted that a key is required

WAwNxfbyplXkR8bXos3pHuNkMLKaUJAItGnNxEKgN6M

我已經很久沒有更改我的全下載連結了

我打算在下次的作品發布之時,一起更改連結

因為我在MEGA的流量在8月已被使用了189TB,也就是最高級帳戶192TB的99%

老實說這不太正常,所以我朋友建議我最好更新一下連結

I haven't changed my All projects link in a long time

I plan to change the link when the next work is released

Because my traffic in MEGA has been used by 189TB in August, which is 99% of the 192TB of the highest-level account.

To be honest, this is not normal, so my friend suggested that I better update the link.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
照目前的進度,大概會在下個月的月底完成這作品

According to the current progress, this work will probably be completed at the end of next month.

這次基本上我只打算讓罪袋跟丘丘人上場,丘丘暴徒對我來說不好用(屌太粗

以後的原神作品大概會有其他怪物加入

This time I basically only plan Sin guy and Hilichurl. Mitachurl is difficult for me to use (the dick is too thick).

Other monsters may be added to future Genshin Impact works.

Mega

如果提示需要金鑰
If prompted that a key is required

WAwNxfbyplXkR8bXos3pHuNkMLKaUJAItGnNxEKgN6M

我已經很久沒有更改我的全下載連結了

我打算在下次的作品發布之時,一起更改連結

因為我在MEGA的流量在8月已被使用了189TB,也就是最高級帳戶192TB的99%

老實說這不太正常,所以我朋友建議我最好更新一下連結

I haven't changed my All projects link in a long time

I plan to change the link when the next work is released

Because my traffic in MEGA has been used by 189TB in August, which is 99% of the 192TB of the highest-level account.

To be honest, this is not normal, so my friend suggested that I better update the link.
It is conceivable that next month he may change the link for private messages. After all, too many people share links directly to the author of kemono. I can only say that sharing is a good thing. But it is common sense not to disclose the author's link. ....

PhemSee

Mar 22, 2021
It is conceivable that next month he may change the link for private messages. After all, too many people share links directly to the author of kemono. I can only say that sharing is a good thing. But it is common sense not to disclose the author's link. ....
Exactly, ppl should reupload it into their own acc or other service then share those reuploaded links

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
I'm sure he's well aware that the all project link easily spreads around. Bengugu might not care enough to do anything about it. He's got 2.3k paid members on Patreon, plenty for him it seems since he even pauses on the months he expected to put out nothing. He could try locking down the future releases more but would it really drive more people to subscribe? Would it even delay the inevitable leak of the videos much? Might as well keep things simple and convenient for the current supporters.

Reactions: RGZ34

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
I'm sure he's well aware that the all project link easily spreads around. Bengugu might not care enough to do anything about it. He's got 2.3k paid members on Patreon, plenty for him it seems since he even pauses on the months he expected to put out nothing. He could try locking down the future releases more but would it really drive more people to subscribe? Would it even delay the inevitable leak of the videos much? Might as well keep things simple and convenient for the current supporters.
This is why we make back ups people so activity isn't driven up on the official links. But the instant dickamin (Supposed to be dopamine but you get the point) takes priority and many people on this site do not understand the concept of back ups, not discussing certain sites, and simply not sharing the official links. The moment you allow anyone to enter, like ants making a trail, it'll soon get the interest of the exterminators to control the "pest problem". Then you have people that go "But everyone knows about it, why hide it?" if a ship is sinking, you don't make it sink faster do you?

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Sharing content itself is understandable, but sharing it using the author’s link has a different meaning compared to simply sharing the content. The former is like when you sell something, and someone buys it, finds it good, and recommends it to others, which helps the author gain recognition and potentially brings in traffic and support. The latter, however, is akin to directly stealing the author’s content and then telling the author, "Your stuff is great, please make more so I can ste

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
In fact, he has always been aware of the sharing issue, but he considered it unavoidable, so he didn't pay much attention to it before. However, the reason he brought up this issue now is that too many people have been directly sharing his work links, causing the traffic he purchased to skyrocket. This is why he decided to change the password and take other measures. Due to this problem, many authors have now switched to providing links via email or Discord.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
Bengugu most likely will do same thing as last year. Once a year he changed link to All projects Mega. Happens every year, its chill.

AlvinZero

Mar 2, 2023
Yeah, all we need to do is patient. This gonna become lesson, if you want to share something. Just upload it on new link and don't use author link

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote