Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I don't think he's worked on anything for quite some time, nearly 3 years at this point. Either way, unless someone decides to drop an account name and password again, I think this is what we have to work with. In hindsight, I should've gotten the comics too instead of just games.
I am curious what the MixNMatch comics would be like but nevertheless, I am thankful for the games you managed to download and share with us.

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Wait, so he doesn't make games anymore? That sucks
Aye, he no longer works on games, unfortunately. I do have a fairly good understanding on how to replicate it though, although any successor should go through any but Flash nowadays.

I am curious what the MixNMatch comics would be like but nevertheless, I am thankful for the games you managed to download and share with us.
That credit still goes to the uploader 7767, though if anyone still needs games I can share files as needed.

adirond

Nov 4, 2019
I don't think he's worked on anything for quite some time, nearly 3 years at this point. Either way, unless someone decides to drop an account name and password again, I think this is what we have to work with. In hindsight, I should've gotten the comics too instead of just games.
I asked around more and was told the animated finishers for Tournament 4 were broken links on the actual site a while ago even with flash plug-in or w/e so that is unfortunate. Explains why no one has them though. Thanks anyways and RIP.

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018

It's all one big file, in hindsight I really should have split it up into several files, but I'll fix that later down the line. There may be modded files in there too, but I forget which one I uploaded.

Edit: This link is now down, uploading new files.

Last edited:

noleezy

Jul 15, 2024
Mega

It's all one big file, in hindsight I really should have split it up into several files, but I'll fix that later down the line. There may be modded files in there too, but I forget which one I uploaded.
sorry if this is to much to ask but im a really big fan of this series of games so i must speak my mind on this could you possibly split this into two burner google drive accounts because i cant use mega as it does the whole "you need to by a subscription" thing which is ironic because i came here to pirate the games but i also never got to read the comics like i have a rip but its only 10 gigs which is missing somethings like bonus scenes in busty box 2 and i got left on a cliff hanger in the busty box 2 comic also 1723054433888.png in their preview for image section on there website theres this which includes these two girls that werent in any of the games and im curious if that means im missing files or not and just overall id love to have it so please think about it

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

noleezy

Jul 15, 2024
One large folder or not, thank you for being an upload hero!
also ive read this entire thread and just would like to let you know i also love mix and match queen hippa gave me some trouble for a while and i actually went to the guide on there website if you also wanna learn some more about the game and the characters read the guide its a great read

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
sorry if this is to much to ask but im a really big fan of this series of games so i must speak my mind on this could you possibly split this into two burner google drive accounts because i cant use mega as it does the whole "you need to by a subscription" thing which is ironic because i came here to pirate the games but i also never got to read the comics like i have a rip but its only 10 gigs which is missing somethings like bonus scenes in busty box 2 and i got left on a cliff hanger in the busty box 2 comic also View attachment 3908489 in their preview for image section on there website theres this which includes these two girls that werent in any of the games and im curious if that means im missing files or not and just overall id love to have it so please think about it
+1 to this.

also ive read this entire thread and just would like to let you know i also love mix and match queen hippa gave me some trouble for a while and i actually went to the guide on there website if you also wanna learn some more about the game and the characters read the guide its a great read
Thank you for sharing this guide.

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
sorry if this is to much to ask but im a really big fan of this series of games so i must speak my mind on this could you possibly split this into two burner google drive accounts because i cant use mega as it does the whole "you need to by a subscription" thing which is ironic because i came here to pirate the games but i also never got to read the comics like i have a rip but its only 10 gigs which is missing somethings like bonus scenes in busty box 2 and i got left on a cliff hanger in the busty box 2 comic also View attachment 3908489 in their preview for image section on there website theres this which includes these two girls that werent in any of the games and im curious if that means im missing files or not and just overall id love to have it so please think about it
I'll likely just reupload the files I posted earlier but split into 3 files on Mega, which includes basically everything to 2021 - archives, comics, games, etc. This'll take me a bit to reupload, and the other link will be down once I begin in a day or so. Also has a standalone flash player for those who don't have one. As for Busty 2 comics, I can confidently say that one is sadly going to remain on a cliffhanger.

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I'll likely just reupload the files I posted earlier but split into 3 files on Mega, which includes basically everything to 2021 - archives, comics, games, etc. This'll take me a bit to reupload, and the other link will be down once I begin in a day or so. Also has a standalone flash player for those who don't have one. As for Busty 2 comics, I can confidently say that one is sadly going to remain on a cliffhanger.
You are definitely the hero we needed! (y)

noleezy

Jul 15, 2024
THANK YOU

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Here's the new links:

Pt 1:

Pt 2:

Pt 3:

Let me know if there's any issues, have fun!

• Yay, new update!