Kenzuki

Feb 16, 2023
Wah, game is needs faster way to skip this text man, like every time die. and go back to objective you need to keep spamming Z just so you can skip every text and it will show the encounter again. And what with long as load times and it just taking to long.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
How to get the mudman 2 scene? I even tried the full save but it doesn't appear in the galery.
Then you did something wrong - maybe got a save with ALMOST everything unlocked? I remember only being able to watch it after getting the 100% save from here; had everything else unlocked in my playthrough, finished the game, and was trying to get that last "Memory" (Mudman 2)...
But it was an apparently VERY rare occurrence (RNG), getting caught by the monster while hiding in the locker... Tried for like a good 80 minutes, but decided it wasn't worth my sanity, so just got the 100% save from the thread.

So it's in here somewhere.

flufffydoggo

Dec 29, 2023
Then you did something wrong - maybe got a save with ALMOST everything unlocked? I remember only being able to watch it after getting the 100% save from here; had everything else unlocked in my playthrough, finished the game, and was trying to get that last "Memory" (Mudman 2)...
But it was an apparently VERY rare occurrence (RNG), getting caught by the monster while hiding in the locker... Tried for like a good 80 minutes, but decided it wasn't worth my sanity, so just got the 100% save from the thread.

So it's in here somewhere.
You can fuck yourself out of some of the scenes by being too good. for example I had grabbed an item before even encountering the monster so I didn't get it's caught animation.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You can fuck yourself out of some of the scenes by being too good. for example I had grabbed an item before even encountering the monster so I didn't get it's caught animation.
Nah, this one scene (Mudman 2) was discussed here, major RNG (stacked against you, apparently).
But yeah, you could miss a scene or two that way too, but would immediately know how to "unfuck" the situation afterwards. Alas there IS a 100% save somewhere here, of that I'm sure.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
seems for some reason im the only 1 having esc key issues, esc key and i think another button arent the key functions shown. i cant go to inventory, save or anything. have to no save the game and stuff. but it just crashed after getting past the jellyfish. :( -_-

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
OMG, I swear I cannot get past the restroom on floor 4F, I never have enough stamina and get slowed down by the small puddles, is there a secret strategy ?

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Dodge the puddles
Well, I finally made it after several tries, on my last try she "flew" away like she was the Road Runner.
On every preceding tries she seemed to run very slow even though I did not step in puddles, very odd...

Lanytai2010

Jul 31, 2017
Really? Why would they make it that way? Shame, it's a coll concept to have the monster break in the safe zone to get you, they could've attached a cool mechanic to it. I had to wipe my game clean of everything to get the full save to work, and the scene isn't even worth all the effort.

seems for some reason im the only 1 having esc key issues, esc key and i think another button arent the key functions shown. i cant go to inventory, save or anything. have to no save the game and stuff. but it just crashed after getting past the jellyfish. :( -_-
I had problems with the esc a few times. I thin k it's related to swapping between windows while the game is running or something of the sort. It fixes itself for me after restarting.

HyperStream

Sep 27, 2020
Rather interesting. I dont have a controller that's plugged in to unplug unfortunately.

To reiterate it isn't a file corruption error unless my computer has something really wrong with it because i've redownloaded and tried every source.
& Ive tried short english only directory + locale emulator and do not get this issue on any other of Diesel's games.
I had the same crash without any controllers plugged in, but was able to fix it by going into the Device Manager and disabling the "vJoy Device" driver under "Human Interface Devices"

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes