VN - Others - Completed - AIKAGI [Final] [AZARASHI SOFTWARE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2553135

One of the best vanilla games out there.

1. The love story is cute and simple. It focused on the MC and childhood friend, and does not try to be something it is not. It is romantic and sweet, and it does not overstay its welcome.
    2. Graphics are great. Its a Japanese games so do not expect too many cgs, but the ones that are there are great.
    3. The LI is good (and a virgin).
    4. While game is on the shorter side, it does its job well.
    Overall, if you want a sweet, short love story, this is it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

My thoughts an hour in:

It's nothing great so far, and I don't give it a strong recommendation, but after being dissapointed by so many japanese vns, the bar for me is really low. It's the rare japanese visual novel I've come across which is decently paced, and it just feels really cute, and the MC and the one romantic interest(it's a kinetic novel) I really like. I'm an hour or so into the game, and they're already a couple, and this game has an 8-9 hour runtime, so I really like how most of the game will likely be them making it work! I found out about the game because the sequel just came out.~~

90 minutes in:

Wow, your romantic interest SAs in your sleep, while romantic music plays.
    Fuck this game!

My constructive criticism is recognize that people who are asleep cannot give consent, and to not portray SA as romantic.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dnm13

Welp, it's my first time reading something short like this. But it's quite a satisfying read since there's only 1 heroine and it's all focused on that sole relationship.

TL;DR - 8.75 / 10 - Lengthy enough (about 9h read) considering there's only 1 heroine

Art - 8 / 10
    It's good, really. Although the resolution were quite small for nowadays monitors (about 720p if I'm not mistaken).

Character - 9 / 10
    Nothing much to say about this one since the only characters introduced were the heroine and our MC. I won't spoil the story here so go read it yourself.

Story - 9 / 10
    One word: sweet. That's the only impression I got reading this one. Nothing else.

Scene - 9 / 10
    There's just a perfect amount of H scenes in here. Not too much, not too many. And each placed well between stories (I mean it's not always about fucking so it's fitting the story well)