alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there an alternative way to change camp? by mistake I put the tent too close to the sign now it no longer gives the command
As far as I am aware, there is only one way and that's the one you say is now blocked. Have you tried from multiple angles to see if maybe there is a small pocket of interactivity left?

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
is there an alternative way to change camp? by mistake I put the tent too close to the sign now it no longer gives the command
The only way you could have made this mistake is by enabling the "allow building everywhere" in cheat tools...didn't you?
The boundaries in the buildable areas are there for a reason.
Try to teleport to the sign using the map, if you can reach the sign this way you can delete the object, delete everything outside the allowed area, disable the option to build outside the boundaries and continue to play.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how to fix this when I load character, some modzip is missing its say, thanks!

View attachment 1777665
Usually, this means a character is not using the same version of an accessory as the .zipmod file for that accessory. If this is the case, then the fix would be to remove accessories and add them back, which clears whatever version is applied and adds the version in the file.

If it keeps going after that, try the update function in initsetting.

Nov 15, 2019
L'unico modo in cui avresti potuto fare questo errore è abilitare "consenti costruire ovunque" negli strumenti cheat... vero?
I confini nelle aree edificabili ci sono per una ragione.
Prova a teletrasportarti al segno usando la mappa, se riesci a raggiungere il segno in questo modo puoi eliminare l'oggetto, eliminare tutto al di fuori dell'area consentita, disabilitare l'opzione per costruire fuori dai confini e continuare a giocare.
(I can teleport the sign and free but there is no option)

Last edited by a moderator:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes