Mmushy

May 5, 2020
:p I was wondering how to do that.
I always see my girls scissoring but could never join in.
I want to get my girls to dance more on the stripper pole but have no luck :(

Last edited:

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone have any experience fiddling around with the AI_Pregnancy plugin? It apparently breaks the merchant so that the game soft locks when you try to come inside her. Probably because the character doesn't work the same way as all the customizable ones do, so the game engine gets stuck waiting for some scripting event that doesn't trigger, or the like.

Anyone found a way around this?

EDIT: Oh, nvm. Looks like the author just fixed the issue a couple of days ago.

Last edited:

dreamsunderstars

Apr 24, 2020
Is there anything out there similar to the character creator in this game, that's just the creator? I know about daz and poser and all that.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Can anyone help me? The game is in amix of japanese and english (some options and the main menu are in english, the rest is in japanese. It doesn't matter how long I leave it be, it doesn't translate to english)

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Right. I've lost the sex scene UI for some reason. The only things showing up are the exit scene -button, the arousal gauges and cum inside/outside buttons. There are no location or clothes selection buttons etc.

Anyone run into the same issue by any chance?

EDIT:

Couldn't find a fix, so I had to reinstall. I'm guessing one of the plugins installed either by R9.1 or me got its settings corrupted by a crash.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2020
Can anyone tell how to change hot keys like change middle mouse click to something else for the h scene start. I looked through the thread and couldnt find an answer so if anyone knows please do tell.

unmystic

Apr 6, 2019
Hey guys, ,where can i find or download this girl?I saw her on the orignial site of the game:(
illusion jp/img/en/ss_4.jpg

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, ,where can i find or download this girl?I saw her on the orignial site of the game:(
illusion jp/img/en/ss_4.jpg
that is the girl that is in the game, you can buy and sell stuff at her location
if you sell lots of stuff to her you can have sex with her when your affection is high with her

Reactions: unmystic

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
Those that spawn in the world
Not that i know, i think they are more likely hardcoded in the world mapjust like the resources.
the NPC that you can spawn wil always chose a bed that you placed in the world over one on the ground, unless there is no room avalible

Reactions: dukejones
Oct 30, 2019
On the main page there are links to character cards, how do these work? Do they allow you to download that character into the game, are they just nice looking pictures, or are they just presets for the main character

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anyone tell how to change hot keys like change middle mouse click to something else for the h scene start. I looked through the thread and couldnt find an answer so if anyone knows please do tell.
Those can't be changed.

On the main page there are links to character cards, how do these work? Do they allow you to download that character into the game, are they just nice looking pictures, or are they just presets for the main character
They are the files that contain the characters to be loaded into the game. Downloading them is only the first step, then you have to place them in UserData/chara in either the male or female folder depending on which they are. Then you can go into the game and load them. If it does not appear in the game and is in the correct folder, the card may not have the character data on it. Most websites are not equipped to handle PNG files as anything other than an image, so said websites might have occasional issues keeping the character data on the card as it downloads. The only fix for this is to try downloading again.

Stella MudPie

Sep 23, 2020
Everything about this game is awesome in general, the fact that you can create characters and do pretty much everything you want, just took me away.
Thanks, Illusion.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes