Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hi....it was a mod...when you enter in the interaction menu with a girl...you can grab her breast and play with it...someone know the mod? and if yes ...can you share it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :DDDDDDDDDDD

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hi....it was a mod...when you enter in the interaction menu with a girl...you can grab her breast and play with it...someone know the mod? and if yes ...can you share it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :DDDDDDDDDDD
its Boopz mod

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Hello guys, I´m sure this was answered a lot of times, but who knows where the answer is. I need to know if cards and clothes mods are compatible among Illusion similar games; AI Girl, Honey Select, etc. Thanks in advance :cool:
Compability with cards is only between AIS And HS2.Rest u must base on mods,and modders effort

Reactions: namprofli3

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
Anyone know how to change the value of the pouch/inventory?
I found a cheat command to add every item into pouch but then pouch would be full...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Press M in maker
nope...isnt this mod...you cant move wen you are in the interaction menu...and the mod I talked about...was like you can grab and move... and you can do it wen you want...not just in creator

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
nope...isnt this mod...you cant move wen you are in the interaction menu...and the mod I talked about...was like you can grab and move... and you can do it wen you want...not just in creator
Asked on discord yes it that mod,it should allow u to use it even in interactions

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes