Others Onhold Adumbral and Crimson [v1.4] [lavey otokonoko]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

NowInDaZone

Sep 23, 2022
Like this game a lot but I keep getting softlocked in the rooms so often that I end up unable to complete it. Real shame but oh well.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
it is me or the door bug triggers only when you lose once and retry? like only the fresh start of the run is bug free maybe lol

Reactions: Axis3123

Juan Bernard

Feb 29, 2024
The game is rather hard with a few rooms you're guaranteed to die on the first time to figure-out the mechanic. That's something I disliked in Dark Souls if I recall correctly. Stuff you only die to once because there was no way to react unless you already knew about it.
Which is also horrible at time where you cannot find a door (you see a door and walk through did nothing) and you just got stuck there.

May 5, 2020
Hey quick question why is this marked as "Completed"? I don't quite know the rules of this site but the game is just on development pause, it's not really completed...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hey quick question why is this marked as "Completed"? I don't quite know the rules of this site but the game is just on development pause, it's not really completed...
Mods marked it as such, likely due to being 1.0+ or other reasons. You can report the OP explaining the status of the game and it should get the flair changed.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes