Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
We are thrilled to introduce our first project, "A Wife's Loyalty"! Throughout the game, you'll witness the complex relationships of the characters, life-altering events, and a deep quest for loyalty.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-23
Developer: d3sire Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Web: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
this title seems to scream NTR. But there is no NTR tag (yet).
I'm going to try it out and hope my "reading between the lines" is right.

Seconds before I posted this someone posted the first screenshot.
you had me a "Loyal wife" :p

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
as much as i would like to give good feedback i cant. its just another of those phone games with an insecure and ignorant/dumb mc.
he has a mental illness where when he doesnt know where his wife is gets totaly paranoid. i was about to just drop the game from time to time because of him constanly whining. than there are the typical wife "friends" that look like to want to make the mc a cuck and the wife a cheating bbc slut. sending the husband pictures and videos by "accident".

d3sire Studio

Sep 24, 2024
as much as i would like to give good feedback i cant. its just another of those phone games with an insecure and ignorant/dumb mc.
he has a mental illness where when he doesnt know where his wife is gets totaly paranoid. i was about to just drop the game from time to time because of him constanly whining. than there are the typical wife "friends" that look like to want to make the mc a cuck and the wife a cheating bbc slut. sending the husband pictures and videos by "accident".
We are still at the very beginning of the story and we believe that we will produce better content over time. Of course, with your feedback. We would be happy if you share your ideas with us. <3