Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The game had a great initial impact, but now it has started to become repetitive and boring, due to the fact that Nate only sleeps with Darrel, there are several other male characters in the game, but everything is just revolving around a single character Darrel... You are not going to release something with other characters, since it is a game of betrayal on Nate's part, whether the husband is good or bad, Nate's desires made her want more and more to try new things... but so far it can be said that she slept only once with some characters around and the most active partner was only with Darrel and this made the game merely boring.:sick:
I prefer this route, so I am clearly biased here: but if the game had more possible routes/love interests for Nat to sleep/cheat with, then the game would slow down - or we would be getting maybe 1 or 2 scenes for each path per update, both detrimental to the experience.

The centerpoint of this game is Nat & Ethan. It's about how they feel, how they deal with these new "activities" as a couple. The focus is on their experience, not how many men can Nat bang before becoming a loose, flappy mess.

Reactions: tata19

Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
Interesting reading the various comments. I play a few games and it seems generally, people aren't ever happy. People here complaining that the "most" prominent path has Nat only putting out for Darrell. I would say that by picking paths, except for the swinging party, (depending on points, Nat only watched with Ethan.) Nat is only fooling around with one other male. In The Adventurous Couple of Perfect Housewife, this would be considered sainthood. It does appear that Nat is looking at other men at the gym so maybe some other playmates may soon be in play. Question may be, who does Nat ask for permission to play with a new dick, does she feel obligated to ask Ethan or does she feel she should ask Darrell?

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
The game had a great initial impact, but now it has started to become repetitive and boring, due to the fact that Nate only sleeps with Darrel, there are several other male characters in the game, but everything is just revolving around a single character Darrel... You are not going to release something with other characters, since it is a game of betrayal on Nate's part, whether the husband is good or bad, Nate's desires made her want more and more to try new things... but so far it can be said that she slept only once with some characters around and the most active partner was only with Darrel and this made the game merely boring.:sick:
Expand on the Peter route

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes