pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
I think we are still a few updates away from Nat deciding to go off of birth-control and letting Darrel impregnate her, but I hope that is the case!
Yeah, but King B put the posiblity. Maybe 4 updates from Darrel, could be: Wedding anniversary, vacation with Darrel, Darrel and Leny and Ethan with a castity cage or using a condom to fuck Nat. And the last pregnant or in case divorce

Reactions: Chemish

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
IDK about other, maybe for Carl two updates more. Peter, maybe 5 updates: Nat receives oral, Nat gives oral, Peter fucks Nat, Ethan discovers, Nat move to Peter, Nat pregnant from Peter. Matt and Tyson, both fucks Nat in Ethan house. I hope a update with Malcolm

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
The problem with the impregnation idea for me is that there have been zero foundation or build up to it so far. Something that big needs to be planted early so the idea can grow, preferably from the very first update. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there have been zero mention of them even wanting to have kids or trying to have kids. For that to suddenly become a thing will feel very out of place, basically just a kink being forced into the story because people want it. Which is fine but at least make it make a tiny bit of sense. And don't get me wrong, I'm all for Nat being bred. Hell the entire neighbourhood can pump her entire womb full. Maybe Nat develops a breeding fetish. Whatever it is, it needs to have some thought put into it before it happens.

Maybe it will be an accident? People saying Nat is on birth-control, but I can't recall that has ever been mentioned or shown at all. Other than using condoms obviously. So if you want someone to plant a seed in Nat and have it really grow, we should probably have some seeds planted in the story to give it some credibility. I think people are really jumping the gun on this.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
The problem with the impregnation idea for me is that there have been zero foundation or build up to it so far. Something that big needs to be planted early so the idea can grow, preferably from the very first update. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there have been zero mention of them even wanting to have kids or trying to have kids. For that to suddenly become a thing will feel very out of place, basically just a kink being forced into the story because people want it. Which is fine but at least make it make a tiny bit of sense. And don't get me wrong, I'm all for Nat being bred. Hell the entire neighbourhood can pump her entire womb full. Maybe Nat develops a breeding fetish. Whatever it is, it needs to have some thought put into it before it happens.

Maybe it will be an accident? People saying Nat is on birth-control, but I can't recall that has ever been mentioned or shown at all. Other than using condoms obviously. So if you want someone to plant a seed in Nat and have it really grow, we should probably have some seeds planted in the story to give it some credibility. I think people are really jumping the gun on this.
It mentioned at the beginig, and Nat taking birth-control too.
1727484852518.png 1727485011856.png

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022

Basically, they put aside the idea of starting a family for a moment because they were having financial problems. In the update where Darrel fucks Nat, the image of Nat pregnant comes to Ethan. In this update, in the route where Ethan rejects the idea of Nat fucking Darrel, Nat tells Darrel that there is a possibility of getting pregnant, and Darrel says, if that happens, I will take responsibility and touch Nat's belly, then she says that she is joking, but she gets excited by the idea.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes