Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
I'm happy about that as well.
The sounding parts were kinda nice but idk for me thats only hot if it happens to men that are restrained and only partially enjoy it. :devilish:

Reactions: Broldakka

yuuno117

Sep 25, 2017
Is there a way for fullscreen? playing on 4k with the windowsize option turned maximum is still very small. Also, is there a way to beat the plague doctor? even if the bar for his health is empty he just stays standing like a protagonist of some shounen anime/manga

Last edited:

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
View attachment 4071902
Does anyone know how to get past this place?
Lol dude, you already are on the other side....... :ROFLMAO: you got past it before by inserting the erected futa so you get back by doing the same again. Eat the fruit that spawns near the bed to get your futa erected.

Is there a way for fullscreen? playing on 4k with the windowsize option turned maximum is still very small. Also, is there a way to beat the plague doctor? even if the bar for his health is empty he just stays standing like a protagonist of some shounen anime/manga
To defeat the doctor you need to light up all candles before. Let yourself get caught by him and survive all torture devices to light them up.

so whats new with todays update?
You can check THIS post or check the source

O&M's

May 18, 2018
The game does not have a fullscreen built in, but I figured out a workaround:

1) Install OBS from here:
2) Launch your game.
3) Launch OBS Studio.
4) In OBS's Sources tab, right-click the empty space > Add > Window Capture > Create new > Find the game, and select it.
5) In OBS's Sources tab, right-click the Window Capture you made, and select either Windowed Projector (Source) or Fullscreen Projector (Source).

Just make sure you still have Wolf's Dungeon selected once you set everything up.
You won't be able to control the game if you have the projected window selected.

_fuckerhowl

Mar 23, 2024
personally i just used window's built-in zoom feature to make the window appear larger. doesn't require any 3rd party programs.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes