Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It incest...

Once again, as every summer, you enjoy the slow days at the farm. These are also the days you get to meet your cute hot-headed cousin, Mizuki. Will she be a hindrance once again or will things go differently this summer?

It was never Japanese though.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
Anyways I tested it and it seems like what you said is true. I took the liberty of taking the download you provided and the hero version from earlier and simply combined the files from the hero version with the new one. Here's the link to Wet Summer Days v2.1 uncensored with cheats debug.

Mega

So do I get a cookie? :whistle:
link dead

windmill2333

Jan 14, 2024
Weird how nobody even tried to port this to mobile, its literally easily playable as a browser edition on android but heavily restricted because its not a full version.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
Weird how nobody even tried to port this to mobile, its literally easily playable as a browser edition on android but heavily restricted because its not a full version.
I can't think of how the drinking competition would work with touch controls without a massive rework

nicolasmc

Dec 5, 2019
It's in version in the opening post.
It incest...

Once again, as every summer, you enjoy the slow days at the farm. These are also the days you get to meet your cute hot-headed cousin, Mizuki. Will she be a hindrance once again or will things go differently this summer?

It was never Japanese though.
the patreon link does not work I would like to know if the creator has a website or made some other games

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's sites like , DLSite and , but patreon seemed to be (when they were still around) the main place. The only they actually released was Night Attack On Little Sis.

Reactions: nicolasmc

Norkotah

Sep 7, 2018
How do I actually get underneath the bed sheet in the sleeping game? I took a while getting her excitement bar all the way up through the blanket, but after that nothing happens. The only way to advance that I see is to just fall asleep and go to the next day.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I actually get underneath the bed sheet in the sleeping game?
The middle button at the bottom, with the arrow pointing down to a bed. The button with the circle to the right will turn on a light so you can see, when she's awake clicking the light button again will get rid of the covers.

Reactions: Norkotah
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes