VN Others Completed WanNyan à la mode! Which Girl Will You Choose? An Erotic Cat & Dog Café Experience [Final] [SkyFish poco]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
WanNyan-MainVisual_Logo.jpg

Overview:
PochiTama Pâtissière Academy is an extremely prestigious school, known for graduating top class pâtissières and western confectionary artisans. Getting into the school is easy, however it’s said that actually graduating is very difficult. The school is actually not just limited to Japan either, it has branches all over the world. And only the best trainees amongst the students are invited over to the main school.

Those that were invited have to stay on the main campus for a few weeks as they run their own stores, controlled by the school. Then 2 MVPs will be chosen from their ranks which will be allowed to train at one of several famous stores around the world. In other worlds, it’ll be the first foothold they can get to travel the world. Naturally, each of the students will do their very best to get nominated as one of those MVPs.

Now, what role will our protagonist have in this story? Which store will you work for? And who will you befriend?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-03
Release Date: Japanese 2015-12-25 English 2020-09-09
Original Title: Wan Nyan ☆ A La Mode! ~Docchi ni Suru no? Wan Nyan H na Café Jijou
Aliases: わんにゃん, WanNyan
Developer:
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

About:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other: /

Thank you Kiroshi - for the game link and superelmo for the torrent file.

imas-02-1.jpg imas-02-2.jpg imas-02-3.jpg imas-02-5.jpg imas-02-6.jpg imas-02-7.jpg imas-02-8.jpg imas-02-9.jpg imas-02-10.jpg imas-02-11.jpg imas-02-12.jpg 1599166919740.gif 1599166919740.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
I cleaned them away now. I clicked on accept notifications from the site so it was probably that. I didn't know that would do that. Looks all good anyway, thanks for the reply
be careful last time that happened to me i had some sort of virus, my screen would flicker from time to time, until one time it was constantly flickering for 1 hour staight i had to reset my pc to get rid of it

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
You know recently I started looking at official store before I download it from here, so I can support them. I'm looking for quality VN like Sabbat of the Witch etc etc.
What I see.. a 2.3Gb Download and 35USD price tag and was like... really?

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
So judging from the pictures, it's not actual cat/doggirls, but rather just ears attached to their headbands?

What a shame.

madboy2009

May 29, 2017
for those who don't want to run the .exe, you can use 7zip or winrar, just right click the .exe and open as archive and find the files inside.
though the files packed in the .exe are just another installer (but they are actually signed and look legit form mangagamer)

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
for those who don't want to run the .exe, you can use 7zip or winrar, just right click the .exe and open as archive and find the files inside.
though the files packed in the .exe are just another installer (but they are actually signed and look legit form mangagamer)
yeah i prefer this method, as i don't know what is inside that russian extractor thingy

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote