_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
You misread that. Per the it's mouse support in VR to support mousewheel zooming / scene panning.

2D mode (for certain editing tasks) is still in "research" phase and will not be in 1.5.

[EDIT] Seems I'm the one who is mistaken. Per his 1.5 post:

* A new monitor/keyboard/mouse mode. It is fairly full featured, and more will be added over time.

He mentions 'monitor' so there you go.
:p

f95_usr

Jun 25, 2017
One of the better VR erotic experiences. Anyone have the creator update of 1.5 ?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Smarty2

Ostensen

Aug 3, 2017
This is truly an amazing game/app.. I became a patron of the developer instantly after trying this.

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
Just downloaded 1.5 and when I winrar it it says file is corrupted and will not extract, any ideas?

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
Is there any documentation on the keyboard controls? I can´t ,for the life of me, find out how to select stuff and manipulate scenes.

jwes

Dec 26, 2017
The patch for version 1.5.1 is also available on the patreon page, perhaps someone can put up a link here as well (I'm not yet allowed to post links:biggrin:)

TimJones101

Feb 18, 2018
Guys, this is by far the best adult VR simulation on the market - I've tried them all. You don't need a Creator's key to try the demo, which gives you an idea of what the visuals are like. That being said, this is an indie developer so I hate to see his work "stolen" by sharing of keys. If you like it, please consider supporting the guy to ensure he can continue enhancing this project. I mean c'mon, if you can afford a VR rig, you can afford $8 for the Creator key. This is one of those games where people go out and BUY a rig just for this killer app.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Hum is it Normal that the hair color and shape doesnt save with scene and when you load look you need to load it 2 times to change the color ?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes