Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
You reply to a 6 year old post? And why do you want this anyways?
I like emotional feedback, something about them is novel and somewhat immersive, if that's the right word for it. Also, I like painal. Very few games depict painal, even in this site. Some of em do a piss poor job of it, though, but that's par for the course for any obscure fetish.

kantonkpp

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone has any idea who makes chinese cultivation novel female characters? i saw some in some videos on iwara/rule34video(search for yunxi, xiaoxuner, yun yun, fengying, suwenqian etc). I know dnaddr has medusa from btth and some priestess girl from some other one i havent read.
I am looking for such creators and into how do you even get to dowload their assets, which sites do they use that would be accessible to foreigners? i remember trying one of them but it required a chinese phone number which i obviously do not have. If anyone has any ideas or full assets i would be greatful.
thank you guys

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
i have a scene of jyy at first the scenes worked together but after a long time i dont know what i pressed wrong the scenes are not working together anymore the dick is out of the pussy is there any way to fix it my heroes :cry: :cry:

1725013298534.png

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
i have a scene of jyy at first the scenes worked together but after a long time i dont know what i pressed wrong the scenes are not working together anymore the dick is out of the pussy is there any way to fix it my heroes :cry: :cry:

View attachment 3981920
Use this plugin for correct tracking for the male atom check if the scene already has a previous version.
I think jyy scene's may have diviningrod already applied but I can be wrong.

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Some of scene that I want to play is missing some packages, but when I want to download it I got this error.
What should I do? and is there any like "Better repack" thingy for VAM?
1725044581476.png

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Anyone know if HuntingSuccubus' most recent version of still has a memory leak issue? Also, does anyone have a link to the most recent version?

HentaiChap

Oct 24, 2021
Hello all, I have a question and I'm curious what the community thinks. I'd like to start saving looks that I like as appearance presets with the intention of deleting the .var so I can debloat. I'm not interested in keeping the vast majority of scenes or clothing, and as far as I can tell most looks reuse textures and hair from other sources that I'm OK with keeping as dependencies. As far as I can tell, I've got 4 options for mass-creating presets:
- Resource Extractor by cotyounoyume
- Appearance Preset Extractor by cartitolaire
- Preset Maker by Chokaphi
- Var Looks Scanner by zhfx

Anyone have opinions on these? I recognize that I'll have to make some changes to the presets, but I'm hoping one of these options will speed things along so I don't have to do EVERYTHING manually.

fectah12

Dec 20, 2022
Hello all, I have a question and I'm curious what the community thinks. I'd like to start saving looks that I like as appearance presets with the intention of deleting the .var so I can debloat. I'm not interested in keeping the vast majority of scenes or clothing, and as far as I can tell most looks reuse textures and hair from other sources that I'm OK with keeping as dependencies. As far as I can tell, I've got 4 options for mass-creating presets:

Anyone have opinions on these? I recognize that I'll have to make some changes to the presets, but I'm hoping one of these options will speed things along so I don't have to do EVERYTHING manually.
All of these addons only generate presets from scenes or whatever is in the .var. For the most part, you would still need the original .var if you used any of these tools. The only exception is if the looks are made from only external references, then yes you can do this, but that is not a common case at all.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

I don't think any of these plugins can do what you want. They just create presets, but an appearance preset will need at least the textures and morphs. And they are stored inside the .vars. You can't simply delete those. If they are bundled with a scene, then you can delete everything else from the scene and keep only the morph and textures.

Another idea for saving space is to delete the Normal Map textures from all looks and clothing. They only make a slight difference, but they take up a lot of space.

Also, many looks also share duplicate dependencies, which is frustrating to remove. You can't simply delete things from .var files; you also need to reference the correct path when saving a new appearance preset.

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
is there a way to edit the expression in a scene or is there a way to take the expression from one scene to another thank you very much

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
vam2 beta download?
VaM2 Beta: We are still working towards releasing the first VaM2 beta before the end of this year.
More information and overall task completion is tracked on our Trello board here:

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
VaM2 Beta: We are still working towards releasing the first VaM2 beta before the end of this year.
More information and overall task completion is tracked on our Trello board here:

Are there any "newer" version than the alpha? Visually it looked great and ran super smooth but there wasn't any real content.

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
is there a way to edit the expression in a scene or is there a way to take the expression from one scene to another thank you very much
expressions are just poses (sometimes morphs). goto morphs then poses to see what its using. most scenes rely on plugins and triggers for controlling expressions so you can look over there too.

Reactions: oklol111
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes