Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I went into this pretty much to watch some really good looking scenes. Beginnings' gameplay was...alright, though not particularly exciting, and I enjoyed the scenes overall, but personally wouldn't mind there NOT being open world stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I do like open world games. Maybe its because of the length of development time, and I can see where people come from when they say it has been slow going, but the open world/free roam(/character movement at all, actually), just feels kind of unnecessary and detracts from my...immersion? of the game. I feel like the game would be more enjoyable if it was just battles, dialogue, character/inventory stuff between fights/scenes, with some slick menus. Feels much better to me without the character movement aspect of it all.

Gothic reinforces that for me because aside from moving a few steps forward every now and then when I was done fighting or whatever, that's all I was doing for... way too long. By choice, I mean. All that weird 'actually playing the game' talk aside, the graphics and animations in the two games are pretty stellar.

And Kuro is fucking hot. Like really fucking hot. I'm having difficulties getting her out of my head. I don't think I've ever had a crush on a 3D girl this hard before.
I definitely agree, the open world serves no purpose as of right now
  • No hidden gear/key items (any kind of actual treasure)
  • No collectibles
  • No hidden quests/events
  • No unimportant NPCs that you can talk to
  • Nothing to interact with (for example, barrels, boxes, books, ...)
I don't mind the game having you control the Hero to walk around and stuff, but I definitely feel like it's really empty

Also yeah, Kuro is super hot, her alone is the reason why I even maxed out the Swordmaster stance just to fight her more

not reading al the shit. if you dont like the game oh fucking well.
You didn't have to say anything if it's to just say "I didn't read lol"
He didn't even said he hated the game, he just said what he thinks are downsides to the game according to his experience, but anyway

Reactions: Raysi

ramrod69

Sep 5, 2019
Get good. But basically fight her level 2, so beat her level 1 form, a new penalty scene that is hot as fuck! A new Winning scene that is HOT as FUCK, a new secret scene after beating her level 2 that is HOT AS FUCK!!!!!! and a new attack scene animation that is basically a JOI that is ALSO HOT AS FUCK, and new outfit and it fixes a lot of the frame rate problem
thank you :D

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes