RPGM [Translation Request] Even though we were friends who defeated the Demon King together. [RJ01025272] [Daikon Warrior Training]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
AD1.jpg
ENG Title: Even though we were friends who defeated the Demon King together.
JP Title: 一緒に魔王を倒した仲間なのに
DLCode: RJ01025272
LINK: , ( , , , , Full save included in these links), (Torrent)
MultiLink links: (MultiLink), (MultiLink), (MultiLink Slow)
Full Galley Save at save 16, and NTR Start save is 14: View attachment [RJ01025272] Saves.rar
Circle

Release date
Update informationMar/25/2023
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size535.55MB

Necessary SettingsThe application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page .

• (308.83MB)
Product summary
A game where the heroine goes on an adventure with her and deepens her love for him.
The main character, Will, joins the Demon King Suppression Corps and fights against the Demon King's army in order to defeat the Demon King.
He forms a strong bond of trust and love with the heroines he becomes friends with during his adventures.

However, the man who fights alongside him to defeat the Demon King not only deepens the friendship between the hero and the heroines.

As the world becomes more peaceful after defeating the Demon King, their relationships begin to change...

This game is made with RPG Maker VX ACE.
PICS
AD1.jpg AD2.jpg AD3.jpg AD4.jpg

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Not my cup of tea honestly, you go through a long romance between the MC and harem then get put into a room and then the NTR starts it's pretty abrupt considering as I said before how the story for 95% of the game was about the romance between the MC and harem, the NTR seems incongruent and it feels tacked on,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NTR is not avoidable as far as I can tell

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz