RPGM The stereotype that only girls play healers isn’t true at all!!! [Chapter 1 Demo] [Headpat]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So the premise is a little weird. They're playing the game and she gets fucked in the game. I think at some point there'll be content IRL (unsure of it'll be sexual or not). I just feel like the game would've made more sense if it was an actual fantasy world and all that rather than a video game the characters are palying.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So the premise is a little weird. They're playing the game and she gets fucked in the game. I think at some point there'll be content IRL (unsure of it'll be sexual or not). I just feel like the game would've made more sense if it was an actual fantasy world and all that rather than a video game the characters are palying.
I find it hard to imagine a world where MMORPGs (or any other MMOs) would actually allow sex. Unless it's the worlds where people just fuck as saying "hello".

Reactions: rKnight

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
in general i dont think its to far fetch to "allow" adult content in mmos (there are already some)
the only thing to point out is, this is not a VR game or FDVR (full dive FR) as meantion in the beginning its an "old" game,
and she ? is playing on a consol(also visible on the intro screen / controller) and you on PC so from my PoV all the interactions there Ingame what happens is a little bit weird in itself if they "directly" get than affect IRL like "suddenly" she start to get a slut? if that would be the case than everybody would "fast"getting to be a slut IRL if they play an Adult-oldfashin-game.

but except this small thing..
its probobly similar to the fox-healer thing and that game was kind of funny so this one should not turn out to bad i think =)

Reactions: flannan

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
So the premise is a little weird. They're playing the game and she gets fucked in the game. I think at some point there'll be content IRL (unsure of it'll be sexual or not). I just feel like the game would've made more sense if it was an actual fantasy world and all that rather than a video game the characters are playing.
Yeah the kinkiness level of this game could be upped a lot just by inserting a throwaway line or two about sci-fi-tier VR tech being available in this world since I've been making that my headcanon anyway just so any of this could work.

Otherwise I'd just have to imagine the actual wolf gf just sitting in the living room staring at a TV screen as things are happening to her in-game avatar which is just not very spicy. I already know none of the in-game-in-game things are "real" so her feeling sexual pleasure is the very least I need to be able to get off on any of it.

wait that second image not in the game yet, I have been bamboozled lol
I don't think 5 is in either

Reactions: Dragonthick
Apr 8, 2018
finally new game, hope this one is just normal corruption no ntr but this guy is sick in the ntr head and u play and random black dude cucks u out of nowhere

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
finally new game, hope this one is just normal corruption no ntr but this guy is sick in the ntr head and u play and random black dude cucks u out of nowhere
The main focus will be NTR
It has the netorare tag and it states the main focus will be NTR in the Dev notes, so if you don't want NTR than leave and put the game on ignore.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
We already went over all of this in the Sana thread. There is in game text calling her your girlfriend. There is ALSO in game dialog where annon says they are not dating yet.

It's Schordinger's cuck
Ya know, it's a good thing that NTR doesn't require the person of affection to be boyfriend/girlfriend/lover/mother/sister/wife/etc as it's less about the cucking (which specifies) and more about the emotional attachment/devastion/corruption/etc since it's a narrative/story device and not a specific action. Otherwise it'd be awkward.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
It has the netorare tag and it states the main focus will be NTR in the Dev notes, so if you don't want NTR than leave and put the game on ignore.
ya headpat i dont think has ever made a vanilla game hell i dont think he could make one his name might as well be ntrpat cause legit none of his stuff counts for headpat just... really fuck up endings cause 1st game he made he had mc legit just kill his self with a bus i dont even know what happens in the 2nd game i never play them after learning what happen in the 1st one ugh

(yo can get someone else take headpats name and make like super vanilla stuff so headpat name turns into ntrpat cause god damn lol)

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
Ya know, it's a good thing that NTR doesn't require the person of affection to be boyfriend/girlfriend/lover/mother/sister/wife/etc as it's less about the cucking (which specifies) and more about the emotional attachment/devastion/corruption/etc since it's a narrative/story device and not a specific action. Otherwise it'd be awkward.
it dose, otherwise its BSS.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote