RPGM The stereotype that only girls play healers isn’t true at all!!! [Chapter 1 Demo] [Headpat]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Does the demo end when your just roaming around town and shes randomly getting harassed etc? I cant figure out anything else, spoken to everyone, got the fishing line quest but cant do anything now?

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
So I hope that since this one doesn't have the pregnancy cock block we can actually get some content with it that isn't just bad ends.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
It turns out Luna has severe tunnel-vision while playing!
She charges in and pulls more mobs than necessary, she lets monsters hit her in the back and doesn’t pay attention to your mana at all!
Despite being the tank, don’t expect her to take monsters off from you.
As a healer who is not getting any help from the team, you must adjust to the situation and manage your mana carefully!
this remind me so much when long time ago I played Paladins in random teams... I was the healer and none in my support only for then scream at me with things like "incompetent" and "play another role you idiot" when they basically rushed away without care of me that had to rush after them becoming an easy target

Last edited:

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
Wat?

"You live together with your wolf-girlfriend Luna and you like to play videogames together, why not try an MMO?"
We already went over all of this in the Sana thread. There is in game text calling her your girlfriend. There is ALSO in game dialog where annon says they are not dating yet.

It's Schordinger's cuck

Reactions: qwoppe

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One's nature as a gamer, is a reflection of one's nature as a person. If she doesn't care about me in the game and can't do any teamwork in the game, what can I expect from her in real life?

Also, tanks might be in demand in MMO, but so are healers. Damage-dealers are a dime a dozen, though.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
How do I get to the slime area in the image?
the only slime thing in the game, at least for now, is actually a slime girl if I'm not wrong, you find her taking the road to the left and cross the bridge, there you find on the left a broken house, if you enter and approach a jar you find the slime girl.
not sure if you mean her anyway

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote