xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
The only thing I can think of is when we can get the chip for that one lady that demands trophies as proof, you get the chip, turn into the museum, check in with the curator, then take the chip back and turn into the quest giver.

I've also been wondering if there's no other way to get it. It does kinda feel like a genuine JPRG mechanic, but I've also always felt like it's a jackass thing for devs to do.
thnx
unfortunately I already gave that to the lady so I don't think I'll be able to finish museum

Lucidken03

May 7, 2022
I remember there was a walkthrough for this game before the name got changed but now I can't find it....someone pls post it, if they do find it.

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
what is the difference will be in story if I give Anna sperm or having sex with her the 1st time I meet her?
if you give Anna sperm the MC would not cuck her husband, and her sister gonna reward you instead iirc, but it would be extra scene if u choose to have sex with her instead and there will be the threesome with her sister also, but its your choice since you can just open all scene anyway

Lucidken03

May 7, 2022
okay i found the walkthrough but its only up to 0.8, u can add some change to it because its not mine idk who made this also.
Thanks a lot!!!...playing this game without a walkthrough does make u miss many things....so thanks again! appreciate it!

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes