theSectClown

May 24, 2023
Игра вылетает но обучении. Сначала были включены эпические настройки, фпс радует, но нагрев большой. Включил пониже чуть настройки, игра все равно вылетает, нагрев такой же.

OmoriAkio

Jul 15, 2020
Игра вылетает но обучении. Сначала были включены эпические настройки, фпс радует, но нагрев большой. Включил пониже чуть настройки, игра все равно вылетает, нагрев такой же.
Так же было, пока не включила DX11. Вылетать больше не будет.

Reactions: theSectClown

Aldun

Jul 13, 2018
Im not sure why the textures are not loaded. I got the settings to max and still looks like that. Can somebody help me out with this?

PINKLOVE

Jan 15, 2024
good idea of game BUT... too many but... so totally very early to public test.
1. no XXX content/scenes
2. almost empty world
3. required improve quality of textures, shaders, light etc.
4. required OPTIMIZATION of everything :)

p.s. some people here reported for overheat cpu/graphic or/and low fps, try limit fps 120 and change to directx11.

Hlamster

Mar 4, 2024
This game is in the really good shape for the "alpha build". Most of alpha builds like "nowhere to go, nothing to do, lots of game-breaking bugs". But this one is playable for several hours with some interest, before you will see all the content.

Reactions: Maz4r and Ehterias

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
So you can zoom out and switch from shoulder to shoulder but there's no first person? Such a missed opportunity there. Also the tutorial doesn't without crashing halfway through, so you should implement a creative mode of sorts so people can actually get used to playing the game since there's next to no items when starting in the cave and barely anything when you leave the cave, you can easily run into snakes and wolves and have no antidote and no way to heal yourself since most of the crafting items you have to unlock. Really wonder why there's controls for wings and telekinesis and possession when they don't work at all.

Last edited:

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
how to put the loot in my bag or on me like stone or anything else... seriously im in the tutorial i understand nothing sometime.
Allis working on survival mode.
So no sexual content i see.
Ty for sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny_Baum
May 16, 2024
So you can zoom out and switch from shoulder to shoulder but there's no first person? Such a missed opportunity there. Also the tutorial doesn't without crashing halfway through, so you should implement a creative mode of sorts so people can actually get used to playing the game since there's next to no items when starting in the cave and barely anything when you leave the cave, you can easily run into snakes and wolves and have no antidote and no way to heal yourself since most of the crafting items you have to unlock. Really wonder why there's controls for wings and telekinesis and possession when they don't work at all.
First you need the abilities, wings, telekinesis or possession works perfectly.

May 16, 2024
how to put the loot in my bag or on me like stone or anything else... seriously im in the tutorial i understand nothing sometime.
Allis working on survival mode.
So no sexual content i see.
Ty for sharing
There is sexual content. For that you need to build a bed/shelter and then you can masturbate if Anna is in the right mood.

Reactions: GanjiangMoye

Jisoofang

Nov 24, 2020
There is sexual content. For that you need to build a bed/shelter and then you can masturbate if Anna is in the right mood.
Tried for 30 minutes with no results.
Edit: it works, use the simple bed instead of the others. Use cheats to sett all the stats to max

Last edited:
Reactions: nerogaf

Skorn007

May 12, 2018
Great game actually, make this game harder as possible, I hoping soon see finish product. Good luck with the project.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
game is such a buggy mess, its just a boring game why is this being marketed here when it has no rape, sex, violation etc...

Reactions: M12RUSS

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do we engage in sex?
Looks like we don't. :(
If you have a bed and she's in the mood, she can masturbate.
Maybe we'll get more in later versions.

I have absolutely no need for a shelter. How about I cut a tree and make almost as uncomfortable bed than sleeping in the floor instead.
The bed might not be soft, but it certainly looks a lot warmer than sleeping on the ground.
Especially considering that her clothes tend to disintegrate.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes