Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Exactly. If you want sex with animals pregnancy and rape go play wicked island. The parasites will never have this kind of features.
Bold claim for alpha game. According developer posts, his choiced feedback development scheme. So, you can't cry about what it's will not been here at any time. "Never don't say never".

Reactions: Grt3r
May 16, 2024
seems now theres no s&l system cuz i died once then click respawn with no progress.even my items and buildings disapear :(
There is actually 2 save systems. You can use the Cheat Menu by pressing Enter on your Keyboard to save your game. Or you build a Shelter/Bed and sleep in it, then it will save automatically. But beware of saving your game with sleeping because right now its somehow broken with the latest patch.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Bold claim for alpha game. According developer posts, his choiced feedback development scheme. So, you can't cry about what it's will not been here at any time. "Never don't say never".
Well actually i can because im in their Discord and know how the Developer talks about that. No Rape, no Pregnancy or Beastiality and any kind of extreme content like scat etc. Go inform you before you answer. Just because you Guys want it doesnt mean you get it. If youre all complain so much why you dont develop something you like? Yea because you cant hehe.

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
Well actually i can because im in their Discord and know how the Developer talks about that. No Rape, no Pregnancy or Beastiality and any kind of extreme content like scat etc. Go inform you before you answer. Just because you Guys want it doesnt mean you get it. If youre all complain so much why you dont develop something you like? Yea because you cant hehe.

we'll it's a dumpster fire at least now he clearly stated what is not being added so I can just remove this from radar lol.

ooba

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 3992651

Overview:
THE PARASITEs
- is an open-world survival horror set in an an abandoned corner, after the fall of a giant meteorite.

You are one of those lucky enough to survive the infection. Every time you try to go beyond the catastrophe, you somehow come back. Your task is to survive and get out of this trap. As time goes by, loneliness and the itch of the parasite begins to put more and more pressure not only on your body, but also on your psyche – can you survive in this nightmare?

There's no point waiting for help. All you have is a parasite that you have learned to coexist with. By chance, he rewarded you with superhuman strength and survival. Using this, you will have to learn on the go, build shelters, improve your character, create traps, make tools and weapons for hunting and self-defense. Remember about those who are less fortunate, your life is under threat all the time: at any moment you can be killed.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-02
Release Date: 2024-08-10
Developer: Rab-Bit - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:

Split:
Part1: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part2: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part3: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part4: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part5: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3992708 View attachment 3992654 View attachment 3992655 View attachment 3992656 View attachment 3992657 View attachment 3992658 View attachment 3992659 View attachment 3992660 View attachment 3992661
This game looks great I'm looking forward to the content to come if there is ever sexual content in the game I'm into I would throw money at this to help it along

gyth6635

Oct 3, 2022
Does this come with Chinese? steam has Chinese I do not know whether the sponsorship with Chinese.

Meridione

Jun 5, 2023
I honestly think that, this game have A LOT of potential.
And i relly hope that the DEV will push it even when things looks terrible...
This game actually it's the ONLY out there with those mechanics, and i mean, HORROR + SURVIVAL + NFS things....
That could be "THE GAME" That we have been waiting for a long long time!

I really hope this porject wont stop, and even if any update needs 1 month every time, it's ok
Even if things slide to 2 months, it's still OK, just... dont give up!
Since it really have potential.

it's not always necessary to FOCUS on releasing ALWAYS new content, keep that in mind that sometimes it's still better to go roll back and fix problems intead of adding new features with all the things around working bad.

I say it again, the game has potential, Be patient, and dont give up on the project
Love your job DEV

Cheers <3

KiritoNyx

Apr 26, 2023
There is actually 2 save systems. You can use the Cheat Menu by pressing Enter on your Keyboard to save your game. Or you build a Shelter/Bed and sleep in it, then it will save automatically. But beware of saving your game with sleeping because right now its somehow broken with the latest patch.
thanks a lot ! i tried saving my game with sleeping in shelter but yah it didnt work.ill try using cheat once !

Reactions: FinnieasFerp420

pejo88

Jun 20, 2019
if it count´s that you can put a zombiehand onto her bed, so that she can ride it, yes :D

otherwise there is no sexual content that i could find. You can build a bed and see some musturbation poses thats all i guess

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Yuna Reborn is quite decent.
Yuna: Reborn v0.3.6
Will try it, thanks.

Did he also ask you to come here and shill for him?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Will try it, thanks.

Did he also ask you to come here and shill for him?
Yeah sure sounds like it doesn't it. I like games where even if the dev doesn't like certain things they put them in as optional because there are a lot of people with a lot of different tastes/fetishes. Like I don't like scat but I will play a game with it in it if it is optional.

Lena389

Mar 18, 2023
I actually quite like this game. I feel that the NSFW part is lacking but overall I think the game has some really nice elements to it. Will definitely return and wait for more updates

May 16, 2024
Yeah sure sounds like it doesn't it. I like games where even if the dev doesn't like certain things they put them in as optional because there are a lot of people with a lot of different tastes/fetishes. Like I don't like scat but I will play a game with it in it if it is optional.
Well I like if the guys let the dev develop the game he wants and not what the people wants.

Reactions: flannan
May 16, 2024
I actually quite like this game. I feel that the NSFW part is lacking but overall I think the game has some really nice elements to it. Will definitely return and wait for more updates
It’s the first introducing from the NSFW system. I’m sure there will be more in the future, but nothing extreme because as I said already a good amount of times, it’s still a survival game with highly focus on survival and a tiny bit NSFW. This means it’s just an addition to the survival system. You can boost your mood with masturbating just like in real life.

Reactions: flannan
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes