Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm. Was intrigued by the the Giantess/Fem Protag and lesbian tag. As games with shrink and growth themes are rare I wanted to take a look at it and was dissapointed. A male that only turns into a girl for the futa sex scenes isn't a fem protag for me at all. So better get rid of that tag as it is confusing and for the lesbian tag I thought it was some non futa fun between the giantess and a normal sized girl. Didn't happen either. Good luck with your game but it is not for me ^^

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
I think this game should be compressed so android users can play too.
Yes i agree for the futa route mc should be a girl permanently

It rare to see cute futa havnt played it and it already 10/10.

The reason we female for the futa route is cause mc will be giving her blowjobs licking dick, etc and you don't want to do that as a male she be doming the female mc.

Please compress and add android please and use rpa if you can thanks.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Waiting for the android version, the game is not working on Joiplay

Also, why the fuck people have to always comment something about vore? No one asked your opinion, you jerk off to woman wearing latex and no one is making fun of you, so just shut up

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Ok, So I been going with Eylne.. And well all I can ask... whats the point of cool TF fangs... when she doesnt use them >< I dont like this vore belly thing, Its so wierd.. chomp down on your food! Chew before you swallow!. Alsot.. MC needs to fine some control ^_~ Im all for her eating people(Npcs) like a monster, but he needs to have her follow his commands. Be the pants of the relationship :p

So it is one of those games where its kinda hard to see everyone else's events.

I also dont really wnat to see them all disappear. so I wonder why the MC could do here /shrugs

Upgrade your potato internet
My internet is good just not my Laptop. It will burst into flames if I try playing a game over 2gbs.
The GTS Touch [v0.6] - COMPRESSED
Original Size: ~3.77GB | Compressed Size: ~381MB

Download Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Download Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hero is here.

• Hey there
Reactions: EscapesMe