We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Game is awesome but it's like a tutorial ,long gameplay few scenes but awesome anyways,would love some random scenes without animations,maybe in city walking in diferent clothes without armor so can roam without panties and things like that with different scenes with humans aswell.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Game is awesome but it's like a tutorial ,long gameplay few scenes but awesome anyways,would love some random scenes without animations,maybe in city walking in diferent clothes without armor so can roam without panties and things like that with different scenes with humans aswell.
We are making a poliment update to next one, this is included a fully balance(combat) made by a math teacher, a lot scenes with pirates(humans), the surrender cg for pirates, 2 minor endings to slimes, if possible to make the missing sprites and add few side quests, more npc, english fixes and more.
There is small spoiler in thumb.

Reactions: GreenOwl

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Guys i'm doing a text fix at discord, if you want to help me please join our discord.

Sivarra

Sep 22, 2018
Sum_Wun, Dr.Feelgood, Sivarra, CptMorgan, 1tomadeira, AdmKnives

You were right and I was wrong, but you should know that I didn't do that out of pride, but out of ignorance. The game is really poorly balanced and so I apologize if I offended you at any point and if you want to give the game another chance I guarantee you won't regret it, I teamed up with a friend of mine who is a math teacher and he did this for me and it'll help me with the overall balance of the game.

Again i'm sorry.

View attachment 3948796
It's all good as long as you learn from mistakes and become better! Later will give it another go keep it up champ! <3

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Bug Report Chapter 2:

well first off one interaction whit this Butterfly make the game look fore a portrait that doesn't exist in the picture folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and second but potentially more problematic fore game events is the game speed and in game Clock is tied to the FPS (Frame Per Second), so fore people like me whit a monitor that support 165 FPS, will result in the game internal Clock and Possible Tick Rate to run faster then intended, that can result in stuff like mini games or rapid clicking events to go to fast or enemy moment to be a bit insane speed wise, the insane speed of the butterfly's or the fact the clock in the main menu move at a rate closer to 2.5 seconds per 1 in real time second makes the bug quiet obvious...

the bug from what i remember is mostly game engine related, but fixes fore it do exist as fare as i remember, but the game engine ware build whit 60 FPS in mind so anything that exceed that can make problems fore how events fire off speed wise and such.

else i hope you have an good day forward.

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Yesterday i played your game second time. Without walkthought and i must say, hard but fun. Leo died but not so often like my first time to play. I like to the next level i must not so much points collects like in other games (y) I think i will start a new game now i know how it works. I hope Leo get not submissive to men or slime because Leo is imao a strong self-confident Girl . I hope of a little girl/girl action ( not like in the dream with Anna ) I like the story and the artwork and the big playground ( perhaps a map is helpfull m= map ) If i raise the attack points very less affect in fights. Ok, a very good game imao ( pregnancy not so important for me ) and i wait for the next update. Thx an you and your team for the game.

Reactions: Somatra

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Bug Report Chapter 2:

well first off one interaction whit this Butterfly make the game look fore a portrait that doesn't exist in the picture folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and second but potentially more problematic fore game events is the game speed and in game Clock is tied to the FPS (Frame Per Second), so fore people like me whit a monitor that support 165 FPS, will result in the game internal Clock and Possible Tick Rate to run faster then intended, that can result in stuff like mini games or rapid clicking events to go to fast or enemy moment to be a bit insane speed wise, the insane speed of the butterfly's or the fact the clock in the main menu move at a rate closer to 2.5 seconds per 1 in real time second makes the bug quiet obvious...

the bug from what i remember is mostly game engine related, but fixes fore it do exist as fare as i remember, but the game engine ware build whit 60 FPS in mind so anything that exceed that can make problems fore how events fire off speed wise and such.

else i hope you have an good day forward.
About the Butterfly bug, fixed, about the more problematic one i talked with our programmer he said: "i can add v synch to fix this, i'll code something to 2.5"

Reactions: DreamyMilk

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Yesterday i played your game second time. Without walkthought and i must say, hard but fun. Leo died but not so often like my first time to play. I like to the next level i must not so much points collects like in other games (y) I think i will start a new game now i know how it works. I hope Leo get not submissive to men or slime because Leo is imao a strong self-confident Girl . I hope of a little girl/girl action ( not like in the dream with Anna ) I like the story and the artwork and the big playground ( perhaps a map is helpfull m= map ) If i raise the attack points very less affect in fights. Ok, a very good game imao ( pregnancy not so important for me ) and i wait for the next update. Thx an you and your team for the game.
We plan to add, a several new features in the game a global map and a mini map it's one of then.

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
Sum_Wun, Dr.Feelgood, Sivarra, CptMorgan, 1tomadeira, AdmKnives

You were right and I was wrong, but you should know that I didn't do that out of pride, but out of ignorance. The game is really poorly balanced and so I apologize if I offended you at any point and if you want to give the game another chance I guarantee you won't regret it, I teamed up with a friend of mine who is a math teacher and he did this for me and it'll help me with the overall balance of the game.

Again i'm sorry.

View attachment 3948796
You're fine, I was just frustrated that the initial balance was such that there was only one real way to play the game and I had no way to know that when walking in blind. I did make a new save to play through and see the content with that in mind and your game definitely has potential, I look forward to seeing what you make. witnessed.gif

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Putting this here mostly for me. Interlude save, does not include the monster surrender or defeat scenes but you can unlock them yourself. This will put you before chapter 2.

Reactions: Visanne and fraazx

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This can't happen to be honest, you'are using a old tileset? or you paste and copy the new update over the old one?
View attachment 3972776 View attachment 3972780

But if you explain to me how you did that, i can try to replicate.
I dunno how BIG_BOSS_44 did it, but I got it to happen by getting the door to open just as the slime is picking a random direction in front of it (tends to pick the "up" direction quite a lot)

After I noticed what had happened, my thoughts were: "You sneaky little fucker".

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I dunno how BIG_BOSS_44 did it, but I got it to happen by getting the door to open just as the slime is picking a random direction in front of it (tends to pick the "up" direction quite a lot)

After I noticed what had happened, my thoughts were: "You sneaky little fucker".
This is not a bug it's a feature hihihihihi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::WeSmart:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes