We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
is there a way to get to level two lust before the first 'dark desire' part cause it doesnt seem there is just yet unless i missing a few stuff that adds corruption.

also how do you get love up for the plant?

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelcrush

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
is there a way to get to level two lust before the first 'dark desire' part cause it doesnt seem there is just yet unless i missing a few stuff that adds corruption.

also how do you get love up for the plant?
You'are missing a lot of things, after you finish the blu scenes you can go to the slime nest (the cavern where you find the bigslime) there you'll find another "dark desire", finish that quest line and you'll gain 30 corruption plus you'll unlock the plant next to slime jail, after that you can go to swamp cave to find 2 lizard girls, they i'll give a invite talk to shaman.
don't forget to surrender and lost to every monster (if you seen a mensage wip it's not wip it's a small bug only the pirate surrender it's a wip) to surrender you need love 70>

With all of this you'll reach corruption 2

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
You'are missing a lot of things, after you finish the blu scenes you can go to the slime nest (the cavern where you find the bigslime) there you'll find another "dark desire", finish that quest line and you'll gain 30 corruption plus you'll unlock the plant next to slime jail, after that you can go to swamp cave to find 2 lizard girls, they i'll give a invite talk to shaman.
don't forget to surrender and lost to every monster (if you seen a mensage wip it's not wip it's a small bug only the pirate surrender it's a wip) to surrender you need love 70>

With all of this you'll reach corruption 2
do you have to do all this during the inturlude? i did the shamen one.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
do you have to do all this during the inturlude? i did the shamen one.
Yes during the interlude, you can do during the chapter 2 too, i forget to tell you can find kiara at forest south crossing the bridge, allow her to live with slimes to gain corruption later on you'll be able to find her at hunter house, she can upgrade the slime nest.

Last edited:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Sum_Wun, Dr.Feelgood, Sivarra, CptMorgan, 1tomadeira, AdmKnives

You were right and I was wrong, but you should know that I didn't do that out of pride, but out of ignorance. The game is really poorly balanced and so I apologize if I offended you at any point and if you want to give the game another chance I guarantee you won't regret it, I teamed up with a friend of mine who is a math teacher and he did this for me and it'll help me with the overall balance of the game.

Again i'm sorry.

1724123059215.png

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021

You were right and I was wrong, but you should know that I didn't do that out of pride, but out of ignorance. The game is really poorly balanced and so I apologize if I offended you at any point and if you want to give the game another chance I guarantee you won't regret it, I teamed up with a friend of mine who is a math teacher and he did this for me and it'll help me with the overall balance of the game.

Again i'm sorry.

View attachment 3948796
i like the current balance but ill look forward to see what you decide instead. a little grinding in the beginning helped me fel more invested i mean you do have a normal and easy mode for a reason.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
Yes during the interlude, you can do during the chapter 2 too, i forget to tell you can find kiara at forest south crossing the bridge, allow her to live with slimes to gain corruption later on you'll be able to find her at hunter house, she can upgrade the slime nest.
ohhhh ive been trying to find kaira again i havent been able to

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Again i'm sorry.

View attachment 3948796
Why are you apologizing? Shit happens. You didn't offend me in any way, chill. I still had fun with the game. And sure this is just me, but when I like or think that a game has potential, it is the time I tend to comunicate with the dev, not the opposite. If I didn't like a game (or dev) I wouldn't even bother to give feedback (unless it's a notorious scam).

My feedback had good intentions, and I'm glad that you're opening in that way (even if the game tends to get harder again in later stages). Let's be frank, first impressions are important to "grab people", and I'm fully aware that the amount of people that follows the project (along with some patrons here and there) are what motivates a dev to go forward. So yeah, you didn't offended me in any means, it's fine.

Still, thanks for the answer.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Why are you apologizing? Shit happens. You didn't offend me in any way, chill. I still had fun with the game. And sure this is just me, but when I like or think that a game has potential, it is the time I tend to comunicate with the dev, not the opposite. If I didn't like a game (or dev) I wouldn't even bother to give feedback (unless it's a notorious scam).

My feedback had good intentions, and I'm glad that you're opening in that way (even if the game tends to get harder again in later stages). Let's be frank, first impressions are important to "grab people", and I'm fully aware that the amount of people that follows the project (along with some patrons here and there) are what motivates a dev to go forward. So yeah, you didn't offended me in any means, it's fine.

Still, thanks for the answer.
Thank you at the next patch, the game will be fully re-balanced in more mathematical perspective, to avoid frustation with certain aspects.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't know why but I kinda find it funny that a math teacher is helping with this. Anyway, I definitely wouldn't mind starting over just to see how the balancing has changed.

Reactions: InfectedCode

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I don't know why but I kinda find it funny that a math teacher is helping with this. Anyway, I definitely wouldn't mind starting over just to see how the balancing has changed.
He used to play table rpg with me, dugeons and dragons and so on.

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
Is there a soft lock on the slime nest on the lizard mines after clearing it the first time? I went there the second time but after getting past a certain point, I'm not allowed to turn back until I "find the nest". But there's literally only 2 slimes in the room, with no other way.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is there a soft lock on the slime nest on the lizard mines after clearing it the first time? I went there the second time but after getting past a certain point, I'm not allowed to turn back until I "find the nest". But there's literally only 2 slimes in the room, with no other way.
Thank you i'll fix it

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Fixed.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I did a sort animation (3hrs) (a good animation takes days) to keep my skills at bay

Reactions: Xill

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018

Again i'm sorry.

View attachment 3948796
No need to apologize, boss. Just figured I'd throw out my own thoughts and give you a suggestion/feedback on what you had so far. I'll be eager as ever to keep up with the next few iterations of this game whenever I find a moment to do so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Somatra
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes