Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Indra's Lord is the 2nd, The Power, the same being that infected Michael. What's worse is that Indra can Incarnate. Im not sure what exactly it means, but given that Indra is described to be both a Chosen and a Vessel, I believe it means he can allow himself to be posessed by the 2nd momentarily, bringing his God's strength into battle.
This is intriguing, i wonder why Syla was so certain Indra wouldn't use this incarnation power.
My guess is that either the incarnation consumes the host, erasing their identity an leaving only the apostle, or because it's supposed to happen only when the apostle decides, so using at will would be against the wishes of Power.
If it erases the indentity then i'm starting to think that maybe Eye might actually be Body and the reason he never uses memory powers when he incarnates Mc is because he is not good at it.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Right...incarnate is the word. Indra said Syla couldn't win because she's not incarnate or something like that. Which means that to defeat Indra we'll have to deal with whatever that is...and your assessment is most likely accurate. We'll probably have to contend with an apostle. If not worse. And Michael or other companions can become problems too. Though this update does have one conversation option that gives "+1 Michael emotion"...an entirely new stat the game starts tracking in the background. I'm guessing that will be relevant in the end game when the monster patrons all try to claim control over the members of the MC's party.
Well, Indra's quote was something more like "An apostate like you cannot Incarnate", so I assume having the power to Incarnate has to do with your faith and belief in your Apostol/God. Syla, who turned her back on the Apostoles and became a heretic wouldnt have the power to do so, since she had fallen out of the favor of the gods, unlike Indra who is an extreme zealot.

This is intriguing, i wonder why Syla was so certain Indra wouldn't use this incarnation power.
My guess is that either the incarnation consumes the host, erasing their identity an leaving only the apostle, or because it's supposed to happen only when the apostle decides, so using at will would be against the wishes of Power.
If it erases the indentity then i'm starting to think that maybe Eye might actually be Body and the reason he never uses memory powers when he incarnates Mc is because he is not good at it.
I more believe Indra didnt Incarnate he didnt believe it was necessary and it could have been disrespectful. Why bring forth the power of your Lord to kill one puny heretic who you can slaughter all on your own? He proboably saw it akin to telling your dad to go beat up someone who you could beat in a fight with one hand tied behind your back.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Hard to say for sure but I have two possible theories for why Syla said that. 1) She didn't actually believe he wouldn't use it, it was just a comment to make light of the situation which seemed pretty central to her nature as she always made light of everything, never gloomy or serious. 2) Given that she called him "Indi", which sounds like an endearing nickname one might use for a friend, it's possible that Syla and Indra were actually very old friends that go back centuries or millennia but he gave himself completely to his patron so when Syla became a target of the 2nd, Indra could no longer resist or cared to...his identity was entirely consumed by his patron. This is something Ella warned the MC quite early in the game...she said the monsters want level 5 superhumans and to be prepared because they would come to claim him. Indra or this concept of being an incarnate is probably what that means...and the MC and companions will probably have to contend with their patrons trying to claim control over them at some point.

Reactions: @ravens@

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Well, Indra's quote was something more like "An apostate like you cannot Incarnate", so I assume having the power to Incarnate has to do with your faith and belief in your Apostol/God. Syla, who turned her back on the Apostoles and became a heretic wouldnt have the power to do so, since she had fallen out of the favor of the gods, unlike Indra who is an extreme zealot.

I more believe Indra didnt Incarnate he didnt believe it was necessary and it could have been disrespectful. Why bring forth the power of your Lord to kill one puny heretic who you can slaughter all on your own? He proboably saw it akin to telling your dad to go beat up someone who you could beat in a fight with one hand tied behind your back.
I mean the word apostate literally means one who renounced his/her faith...which is entirely in line with Syla as we know she was abandoned by the 4th as a failure so yes, she most likely could not be an incarnate, whatever that means precisely. Nonetheless it is troubling to hear Indra say that he could not be defeated by someone not backed by an apostle.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Hard to say for sure but I have two possible theories for why Syla said that. 1) She didn't actually believe he wouldn't use it, it was just a comment to make light of the situation which seemed pretty central to her nature as she always made light of everything, never gloomy or serious. 2) Given that she called him "Indi", which sounds like an endearing nickname one might use for a friend, it's possible that Syla and Indra were actually very old friends that go back centuries or millennia but he gave himself completely to his patron so when Syla became a target of the 2nd, Indra could no longer resist or cared to...his identity was entirely consumed by his patron. This is something Ella warned the MC quite early in the game...she said the monsters want level 5 superhumans and to be prepared because they would come to claim him. Indra or this concept of being an incarnate is probably what that means...and the MC and companions will probably have to contend with their patrons trying to claim control over them at some point.
I think this fits dead end 43, be an apostle or arbiter the eye takes over Mc erasing his identity, it also fits the descriptions of the big three:
Malik is completed but kept whole by faith, a reference to his morality keeping his identity
Henri is ascended yet unborn, reference to the fact that whatever is supposed to take over is ready to be born at any moment since he is already ascended
Bernhardt is old but unbound, i guess this is about how corruption piles up the more time passes, so it should bind the will of the superhuman to whatever being wants to take over.
Yet each one somehow found a way to keep the process at bay, for decades now.

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
THIS IS A SPOILER.

So the MC is basically weak to lightning because his mom was scared of it and passed it down through her memory trait?

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
THIS IS A SPOILER.

So the MC is basically weak to lightning because his mom was scared of it and passed it down through her memory trait?
No, I think that more than memory is something like genetics, the same reason for why all of strenght eaters seem to be weak to it. But like Syla did at the end, MC will most definitively overcome it

Garth2000

Aug 28, 2024
Who thinks Mc will evolve into level 4 after seeing all these memories? If I remember correctly one of the requirements for evolution is heavy physical or emotional trauma, seeing the memory of your own mother die would fit into the emotional trauma. In fact the next update is 1.0 and I always thought the MC would have an evolution in it, If so Superhuman 2 would be the MC's journey to reach Level 5 ,what do you think?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Who thinks Mc will evolve into level 4 after seeing all these memories? If I remember correctly one of the requirements for evolution is heavy physical or emotional trauma, seeing the memory of your own mother die would fit into the emotional trauma. In fact the next update is 1.0 and I always thought the MC would have an evolution in it, If so Superhuman 2 would be the MC's journey to reach Level 5 ,what do you think?
Nah, MC will evolve during some massive fight of his own. He won't just evolve the boring way after some memories.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I just hope that the MC can transform into something similar to this in the future definitely, he could defeat Cole and several level 5 easily in this Asura form

Asura.png

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
I don't know much about deep lore like other people on this thread so I'm just gonna gush on Sylas's powers.

she took other S rank monsters shape and used their power
created falsified memories which disrupted Indra's understanding of reality
turned into a giant flying monster with hundreds of appendages and strength close to a Closi(at least I think)
she removed part of Indra's memories making him forget his powers.
and the Forgotten Existence( she forgot he was attacking so it didn't happen....lol)
and the ability we should have had way sooner....... Psyche erasure
Mom is so cool
Cried when she died
can we become as strong as her?

Last edited:

kingmountvic

Nov 7, 2020
Can someone tell me that where is the "battle of diamond" concept comes from? The dev? or the game? Because i didn't remember such a word in my walkthrough. thanks

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone tell me that where is the "battle of diamond" concept comes from? The dev? or the game? Because i didn't remember such a word in my walkthrough. thanks
The battle of the diamonds was the nickname of the invasion of SIN's base by HERO, it was explained because there was a large quantity of diamonds at the place, this information is given in game.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know much about deep lore like other people on this thread so I'm just gonna gush on Sylas's powers.

she took other S rank monsters shape and used their power
created falsified memories which disrupted Indra's understanding of reality
turned into a giant flying monster with hundreds of appendages and strength close to a Closi(at least I think)
she removed part of Indra's memories making him forget his powers.
and the Forgotten Existence( she forgot he was attacking so it didn't happen....lol)
and the ability we should have had way sooner....... Psyche erasure
Mom is so cool
Cried when she died
can we become as strong as her?
It's crazy how someone so powerfull even lost, i guess it only proves that Indra is far stronger than anyone could imagine

Garth2000

Aug 28, 2024
Nah, MC will evolve during some massive fight of his own. He won't just evolve the boring way after some memories.
Well, the MC has already achieved his evolutions in fights against Klaus and Deryl, Mc evolving during a battle again would be very repetitive, what's the point of having several different ways of evolving if the MC is going to experience the same thing again and again? But that's just my opinion, let's see what happens

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes