4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Why do I get the feeling the police are looking for the F-ing rat SumSum just adopted and it turns out to also be the supposed serial killer the Morgan Freeman detective was looking for? :ROFLMAO:
The rat could also be one of the multidimensional beings from "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy". :) I know that they looked like mice but whatever. ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What are we? Harry Potter?
Maybe it's like "Planescape" in "Dungeons and dragons". Where you had a multiverse consisting of many "planes" of existence connected by portals. Ranging from elemental "inner planes" to "outer planes" based on morality (from lawfull good to chaotic evil). Outer planes were realms of ideas where amongst other fabled creatures the gods lived. In it's center, in the middle of the true neutral plane "Outlands", on top of an impossibility tall spire was "Sigil", the "city of doors", with portals leading to all planes. As it was neutral ground, beings from all over the multiverse could meet there without killing each other.
;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe it's like "Planescape" in "Dungeons and dragons". Where you had a multiverse consisting of many "planes" of existence connected by portals. Ranging from elemental "inner planes" to "outer planes" based on morality (from lawfull good to chaotic evil). Outer planes were realms of ideas where amongst other fabled creatures the gods lived. In it's center, in the middle of the true neutral plane "Outlands", on top of an impossibility tall spire was "Sigil", the "city of doors", with portals leading to all planes. As it was neutral ground, beings from all over the multiverse could meet there without killing each other.
;)
What can change the nature of a man?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
This just keeps getting better. It's just such a nice mix of hot sexy fun and generally adorable action. It's minty freshness for the soul.
And I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Sam. So pretty. And Caligula seemed nice a nice bloke too - first person ever to say that. :)
Yes, playing this game brings me joy. :) And the conversation in this thread is fun too. ;)
I'd love to see more Roisin. ;) Titties... :love: Ehm, I mean she looks really good. :sneaky:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yes, playing this game brings me joy. :) And the conversation in this thread is fun too. ;)
I'd love to see more Roisin. ;) Titties... :love: Ehm, I mean she looks really good. :sneaky:
She does look good but I prefer Sam :love:. By the way her name is Róisín :D

Don't listen to the first speaker, he has an English accent, but the others say it correctly.

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
Yup, this game always has me smiling.
I'm with Udayana here re Róisín, but I won't say no if she offers. :)
I've always been more into dark hair and small boobs, so Sam it is. She seems like a fun girl too.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
She does look good but I prefer Sam :love:. By the way her name is Róisín :D

Don't listen to the first speaker, he has an English accent, but the others say it correctly.
I know, I just couldn't be bothered. ;) I my language we have all these special letters. In English I finally don't have to use them and now you want me to use them anyway? ;) Come on... :LOL:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yup, this game always has me smiling.
I'm with Udayana here re Róisín, but I won't say no if she offers. :)
I've always been more into dark hair and small boobs, so Sam it is. She seems like a fun girl too.
Just wait until your friendly Caligula decides to replace her with a horse. ;) :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Jarulf

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Nerd.
Have I mentioned that Jarulf was a Paladin in 1st ed?
Frankly, I don't like Dnd all that much. I never played pen & paper rpgs, only the computer kind. In that regards, the Dnd rules didn't translate well to the new medium. I preferred rpgs made from scratch for computers. Like "Fallout". The old ones. Not the new ones. I liked "Planescape: torment" for it's unique setting. Characters and story too, of course. It was a great game overall. :) And it did bend those pesky Dnd rules a bit. ;)
"The elder scrolls" and "Might & magic" series were great too. :)

Reactions: Udayana
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes