PowWow

May 28, 2020
this tread is not as bad as the twisted world thread ive seen thing on there i could not even begin to explain its like chimps flinging there shit some times :KEK:
Well that's just not fair, the Dev for Twisted World completely nuked his entire game and released a new version that barely even has enough content to be called a 'proof of concept' let alone a game, it's simply not a comparable circumstance.

Aug 13, 2024
Well that's just not fair, the Dev for Twisted World completely nuked his entire game and released a new version that barely even has enough content to be called a 'proof of concept' let alone a game, it's simply not a comparable circumstance.
very true but both threads are funny to me im here for the memes after all

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuccubusKingdom-0.03c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
probably one of guys he got into an argument with throwing a fit and reporting the game for rape because of the dream sex argument earlier in the thread.
Thats so fucking petty. Thats was leftists do. This has been happening on youtube recently. Its on the rise.

And sex in a dream isnt rape.. Its a wet dream. wtf.
And I swear people cant get it in their noggin that succbuss's ARE DEMONS.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Thats so fucking petty. Thats was leftists do. This has been happening on youtube recently. Its on the rise.

fucking hilarious that this guy just came in here to spout political shit. especially since the real reason was posted just before his post.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019

sure, a dream isnt, except for the fact that Yuna said herself in game that they arent dream, it's just the doll tricking and altering their victim mind and then make them believe that it was one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes