Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Oh.
You mean she did not lie about the portal incident?
Or about the hold on her world?
not like MC could do anything either way, so she has no point in lying in the first place, she also has no reason to care what anyone other than her sisters is thinking about her

Reactions: Chris2041

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Actually, now that I'm mulling it over, why the fuck do you know this.
Because that is common knowledge perhaps?
Or because I am older than a certain Trump Troll and have children?

Oh .. You are referring to only the "usually well before the hymen is torn" addendum and basically are calling me a pedophile now. That it?

Are YOU of legal age on this site?

not like MC could do anything either way, so she has no point in lying in the first place, she also has no reason to care what anyone other than her sisters is thinking about her
In the case of the portal incident it is explained in the game (that apparently you are not a fan of and whose thread you have left long ago) that a fractured portal is seriously hurting her already quite bad reputation with her sisters.

She lied upon the hold of her world apparently because of embarrassment.

And whether or not she lied about being pretty powerful outside her domain, yet she flees before being seen by others than her direct underlings or a reject in that world, remains to be seen.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm trying to ignore it but there is just something about that gets deep under my skin... that missing content after they leave the castle for the inn, just something about it really pisses me off... like, don't get me wrong, i'm not attacking the dev here, i get that game dev is complicated at times... but the fact there's been three releases and the game still skips ahead with nothing but black screens is just profoundly irritating to me for some reason, i don't even really understand why myself... i can totally understand the pop-up for there possibly being a bisexual route in the future but is there really any excuse for the missing, what, 5 to 10 screens? Was the dev too excited they just jumped ahead rather than accept they ought to render everything in a patch before releasing it? Or am i just overthinking it and their crappy laptop can't handle the demand of rendering an outdoor environment maybe?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You really think that only male teenagers are getting horny at night?
Puberty usually starts as early as 12 years for most kids. Unless there was a pedophile or a freak accident in a girls past her hymen is still intact when she has the 50th wet dream.

But apparently there are male dolls descending on these girls, fuck them and "magically" don't damage a girls hymen as that is painful as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just a minor question, but is the succubus in the premise actually worthy to have as a master ? or is it really she abuse you?

I usually dont mind femdom against the MC when its the said person is worthy for it. I understand too, that for a demon girl, its in their nature.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Just a minor question, but is the succubus in the premise actually worthy to have as a master ? or is it really she abuse you?

I usually dont mind femdom against the MC when its the said person is worthy for it. I understand too, that for a demon girl, its in their nature.
As far as I understand the succubus is not really an abusive mistress.
She might cause temporary harm (her fractal portal caused a diplomatic incident and an injury) but she more or less does so "by accident" and not out of maliciousness.

As the game is so far she "is not so bad" to have as a mistress.
I see MC's desire to be independent as the main cause for him wanting to get out of the contract. Sort of a natural reaction.
Meaning he does not want to be free because of her actions, he wants to be free because he wants to be free.

Reactions: Nobles
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes