Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
¿Algún amable voluntario que pueda darme un enlace o una dirección donde pueda encontrar fondos relacionados con el DCAU o películas animadas de DC similares a las de SU?
I recommend sites like to look through screenshots of DC shows.

Here's a collection of images I gathered from such sites:

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Can you please do the same dress with Tala
Sorry man, as I said, this wasn't my edit. I just changed the color of the dress to fit her character a bit more. The GOAT you're looking for did some other awesome stuff (just too bad it's all in Low Quality assets)

GenericDude42

May 8, 2024
Out of boredom, I'm attempting at making backgrounds so for practice, I made a BG of The Backrooms for a dumb meme that I posted in the Gunsmoke Games Discord server. Made it 2 more times. 2nd time was to correct the ceiling, and the 3rd time was to try out a brush I modified to mimic the noise brush that was mention in the Galatea/Dr. Hamilton Pin Up tutorial. I was using gradients for the shadows on walls on the first 2 pics. I think I'm close to making a somewhat SR7 style BG. It's been fun so far, difficult but fun. Software I used is Krita.
Cringe Meme (used Gradients for shading):
Lex in The Backrooms-min.png
2nd attempt to correct ceiling (Also, used Gradients for shading & I don't plan on adding in the wall texture anytime soon).
The Backrooms1.2.jpg
3rd attempt for testing out the modified brush. Level 0 BG -1.png

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2022
Out of boredom, I'm attempting at making backgrounds so for practice, I made a BG of The Backrooms because it looked easy to do. I made one before, but it was for a dumb meme that I posted in the Gunsmoke Games Discord server. Made it 2 more times. 2nd time was to correct the ceiling, and the 3rd time was to try out a brush I modified to mimic the noise brush that was mention in the Galatea/Dr. Hamilton Pin Up tutorial. I was using gradients for the shadows on walls on the first 2 pics. I think I'm close to making a somewhat SR7 style BG. It's been fun so far, difficult but fun. Software I used is Krita.
Cringe Meme:
View attachment 4064802
2nd attempt to correct ceiling (I don't plan on adding in the wall texture anytime soon).
View attachment 4064807
3rd attempt for testing out the modified brush. View attachment 4064824
Dude, it's wonderfull

• Red Heart
Reactions: GenericDude42

GenericDude42

May 8, 2024
I was planing to release all the couples in the orgy scene individually anyway. The one with Zatanna was already posted - just not with martian manhunter.
I was trying to come up with something for the anniversary and threw everything together - finished edits, lots of WIP and completely new ones.

Here are finished versions of Dr.Light and Fire:

View attachment 2480414 View attachment 2480417

Some context for the Wally/Fire-scene
View attachment 2480419

And again but with the WIP-Hair from the beach edit if you prefer it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think about a lot :ROFLMAO: - Ivy included. Should get to her at some point.
Credit to Lovekraut for the Flash/Fire edit. All I did was changed the BG.
Flashmobile BG - Flash & Fire.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes