3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a forum to put a request for the update or something ?? (any idea boys??)
Dunno if there's an "official" method or whatever, but the main way these things get updated is by someone here who bought it themselves dropping some download links to the files shared by them. You can ask here and hope someone cares enough to drop it.

In this game's case, you have to pay, THEN get the files off the Discord (yuck), and I don't think enough people care enough to do something like that, the game's too buggy and janky, and for me personally I hate joining Discord servers and try to avoid it whenever possible.
(Also, super annoyingly, a lot of Discord servers need you to enter your phone number, which is not only a huge invasion of privacy, but I've got a VoIP phone number, and those don't work for authentication for Discord servers, which means I can't even join those servers at all if they require it.)

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
>made that post
>finally remembered TODAY that Skie drops the game updates on Discord, and even though Kemono's scrapers are down, their Discord scraper is still up
>check the Skie Discord on Kemono
>download for 12d is there though the URL doesn't load right
>edit the URL to snip off the broken stuff
>works fine, downloaded and playable!

Reactions: nightsight

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SkiesInflatableAdventures-0.12d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Age that is by far the most boring game with the longest and most boring intro ... With the game, a skip function has to be clear -_-

Does anyone have a save game right after the intro? The intro fuck really off

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes