3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
NEED HELP WITH LOW FPS
does anyone have a nvidia control panel setting that i can copy?
ive honestly tried as much as possible to find a different solution but my fps still tanks and is stuck at 20fps when not in the menu
yes i have tried and replaced NS.js file multiple times broke the game multiple times smh couldnt find the "www" bc there wasnt any i just copy and pasted then replaced existing files tried to figure out what .lnk is did it smh didnt work just got the menu stuck at 20 fps then tank to 5 fps when out of the menu
tried playing with the jason file broke it fixed it then broke it again replaced it the only thing i havent tried it is the nvidia control panel which i cant follow the steps since i dont have an integrated gpu and only have "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060" i cant just click " chose High-perfomance NVIDIA processor"

found out you can use the jason file to find out what gpu the game is using lmao idk how to read it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

found another jason file edit to use to make the game use the prefered gpu but it didnt fix my fps

just saying but i started at 5-10 fps and it took awhile till i got to the first intentional inflation "bathroom scene" about an hr or so idk lost the save bc i broke the game been at this for maybe 6hrs

and yes i have watched
"The Ugly Truth of Nvidia Control Panel Optimization Guides"

honestly i agree with the vid for most of it but i gotta know if clicking "High-perfomance NVIDIA processor" really works and if there is a manual settings i can follow to be able to play this game shit if anything for those that do have 60 fps and have the "High-perfomance NVIDIA processor" button available can i copy your settings and i mean every setting in that little window that you scroll through in nvidia control panel in program settings just use the snipping tool and dont miss anything

lol just incase but yes i do know there is a new version but its not on f95 and im too broke for patreon and idk what their discord is and they might have not fixed the fps situation since they see it just fine on their end

Nothing you can do, it is just the game that has HORRIBLE performance

Reactions: Asians

Shelfstalker

Nov 13, 2023
Ok, I know this is probably not going to be seen by anyone looking at this game, but I'm posting it anyway.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BURSTING, DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

I personally was able to tolerate it by simply avoiding the mechanic whenever it reared its ugly head, but then i saw the dialogue about a inflation-happy female lord, an explosion in the mines, and the male husband abandoning all his property and leaving, and saw the writing on the wall and abandoned ship.

that stuff comes up at the very end of the prologue, so you can get a nice *demo* of what the game has to offer but I'm not even going to THINK about coming back to this game, so long as major story beats are going to be about someone dying horribly as part as someone's fetish, even if i share half of that fetish myself.

I can say the art is decent but i have other games I've scavenged that can fill niches and will not make my stomach churn with the depravity the human mind can develop, not to mention the dialogue is atrocious and filled with spelling errors.

I wish everyone involved in this project no ill will, (even if I don't understand why you're into what you're into.) but I implore everyone else who doesn't share that fetish not to play this game, even if you are an inflationist.

I will take my leave, and I bid all of you adieu.

Algrath

Aug 29, 2018
Ok, I know this is probably not going to be seen by anyone looking at this game, but I'm posting it anyway.

I personally was able to tolerate it by simply avoiding the mechanic whenever it reared its ugly head, but then i saw the dialogue about a inflation-happy female lord, an explosion in the mines, and the male husband abandoning all his property and leaving, and saw the writing on the wall and abandoned ship.

that stuff comes up at the very end of the prologue, so you can get a nice *demo* of what the game has to offer but I'm not even going to THINK about coming back to this game, so long as major story beats are going to be about someone dying horribly as part as someone's fetish, even if i share half of that fetish myself.

I can say the art is decent but i have other games I've scavenged that can fill niches and will not make my stomach churn with the depravity the human mind can develop, not to mention the dialogue is atrocious and filled with spelling errors.

I wish everyone involved in this project no ill will, (even if I don't understand why you're into what you're into.) but I implore everyone else who doesn't share that fetish not to play this game, even if you are an inflationist.

I will take my leave, and I bid all of you adieu.
Mind sharing the list of the scavenged games? Gotta admit, it's quite the dry season for inflation related games

Reactions: Asians

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Disclaimer: 99% of any popping is just a cartoony balloon pop when you let your arousal get too high, just BANG and your character disappears, then you reappear at home. Yes, you pop when you get too horny, not when you get too full.
There IS a minor subplot about a woman that gets so nutty that she ends up popping for good and dying from it, but it's pure text and shouldn't "ick" most people.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
0.12d Patchnotes for Skie's Inflatable Adventures

Reactions: 21_chan

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
and nothing about optimization...
sadly no i still want it though : )

In the current situation there should be no optimization issue. With the 0.12 build I have optimized a lot of scrips. The real problem is that the game is just very complex and has a lot of complex plugins. If there is any way to optimize FPS it's on the Plugin-Side where I don't have any influence on. I am always trying to update to the latest version of said PlugIns but the last update caused more problems so I decided not to update.

However, I am always trying to improve performance with each update but on my system it’s very hard to check. Personally, the game is running with 160FPS on a 2 year old high end PC, 140FPS in “Lym”. And with a mid core PC that is even older at 70-90 on one of my testers systems. The game just needs higher specs as usual RPG-Maker game.

The only thing I can suggest is updating the Graphics Card and Mainboard (Chipset) Drivers since the game uses the CPU more as the GPU. Another thing we have experienced in our community is that updating your Web Browser also gives some FPS since this game is “Web”-Based…technically speaking it just opens a window of your standard web browser where the game is running.

Last edited:

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
sadly no i still want it though : )

In the current situation there should be no optimization issue. With the 0.12 build I have optimized a lot of scrips. The real problem is that the game is just very complex and has a lot of complex plugins. If there is any way to optimize FPS it's on the Plugin-Side where I don't have any influence on. I am always trying to update to the latest version of said PlugIns but the last update caused more problems so I decided not to update.

However, I am always trying to improve performance with each update but on my system it’s very hard to check. Personally, the game is running with 160FPS on a 2 year old high end PC, 140FPS in “Lym”. And with a mid core PC that is even older at 70-90 on one of my testers systems. The game just needs higher specs as usual RPG-Maker game.

The only thing I can suggest is updating the Graphics Card and Mainboard (Chipset) Drivers since the game uses the CPU more as the GPU. Another thing we have experienced in our community is that updating your Web Browser also gives some FPS since this game is “Web”-Based…technically speaking it just opens a window of your standard web browser where the game is running.
weirdly you sound like Skie talking but moving past that , there was a comment by him that said the reason for performance issues are from plugins and the number of them he is using, he said he will do his best improving the performance but unless the plugins get better or game is at more stable state no huge improvement to optimization will be made . ( take what i said with grain of salt cause it was a while ago since i saw that but that's pretty much the gist of it)

and let us be honest here the game looks amazing , especially if compared to other RPGM games and i feel like RPGM engine is not really built to handle that . (it is Stalker anomaly mods all over again if you know what i mean)

and lastly anyone got the new version and mind sharing ???:whistle:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
weirdly you sound like Skie talking but moving past that , there was a comment by him that said the reason for performance issues are from plugins and the number of them he is using, he said he will do his best improving the performance but unless the plugins get better or game is at more stable state no huge improvement to optimization will be made . ( take what i said with grain of salt cause it was a while ago since i saw that but that's pretty much the gist of it)

and let us be honest here the game looks amazing , especially if compared to other RPGM games and i feel like RPGM engine is not really built to handle that . (it is Stalker anomaly mods all over again if you know what i mean)

and lastly anyone got the new version and mind sharing ???:whistle:
what i got from what was told to me on DA, which i follow them on for updates : ) NOW they do have a what appears to be another free updated demo BUT the paid is what we need.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
what i got from what was told to me on DA, which i follow them on for updates : ) NOW they do have a what appears to be another free updated demo BUT the paid is what we need.
The problem with it is that it is on his discord where he puts the paid version not on subscriberstar or patreon , and it is a niece fetish we have here , it is usualy easy to find a version but nope nothing.
i tried to join his Patreon but let just say money is not the issue the payment method is .

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
The problem with it is that it is on his discord where he puts the paid version not on subscriberstar or patreon , and it is a niece fetish we have here , it is usualy easy to find a version but nope nothing.
i tried to join his Patreon but let just say money is not the issue the payment method is .
yeah same here i had money to buy the game BUT because the way the system is im actually prevented : ( i dont have access to his discord ether ><

Gyrohelix

Aug 30, 2024
I don't know how to trigger quests with most of these people. I've finished the prologue, and the cheat stone still doesn't exist.

MonKiMan

Nov 17, 2020
Возможно, вам придется поделиться 0.12d, прежде чем кто-то здесь сможет вам помочь, мы все еще на 0.12a.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Scoria

Jan 9, 2024
Ah, the demo rather than full. Looking through the image files, it looks like most of the side content's been cut. The files look to be present for the main quest up to the end of the Ghost Mansion, plus Karan's and Angelica's scenes, but not Viktoria's, the Inn's, Alex's/Woodcutters', etc.
Gerda's quests might well be where it ends. What's the contents of your quest log?

Gyrohelix

Aug 30, 2024
Ah, the demo rather than full. Looking through the image files, it looks like most of the side content's been cut. The files look to be present for the main quest up to the end of the Ghost Mansion, plus Karan's and Angelica's scenes, but not Viktoria's, the Inn's, Alex's/Woodcutters', etc.
Gerda's quests might well be where it ends. What's the contents of your quest log?
Oh seriously? That's rough.

MonKiMan

Nov 17, 2020
I realized that I have a real demo.I'll have to wait for the person who throws off the non-demo version.

ygares

Oct 4, 2021
How to start Lilith quest at the inn? I was trying to talk to her till the morning and nothing

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes