Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
She is not part of SotF. She will be part of another project, that has been banging itself against my brain for the past four years or more.

They are just stand-alone art and they are not part of SotF.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Gotcha. I look forward to seeing more of her whenever it happens then. That curvy figure is very striking.

Reactions: Kaffekop

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Replayed from the start and I'm shocked at everything I missed this playthrough. Basically no opportunities with the twins and I didn't even meet Sheniqua and Imani. Not sure if the paths were always this narrow or if things were changed with the update but it's frustrating either way.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's tagged Harem, hope there is a harem route. if not I am spinning my wheels playing this AVN. I'm in my 60's fuck the romance a single female route. That ship has sailed.
I don't think it's a Pokemon harem but there will be groupings that fall under the Harem tag here.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
News 15/09-2024

New
Just now

Heya

This will be my last news and it is not the news you want.

Much has happened in my life since the last update and not much of it has been good. It has been a draining time to say the least, but it has recently done a 180 turn, much to my pleasure, with me meeting someone who has become very important to me.

That being said, it also meant that I had a choice to make about this project and my new life. But was there ever really a choice, when love comes knocking? I don't think so.

As you might have already guessed by now, I am shutting down production of Sins of the Father, for good. I am not giving my story away nor any of my character creations, so there is no need to ask for it. I understand the disappointment and some part of me is disappointed as well, but sometimes life presents you with two roads to chose from and I have chosen to go down the road that does not include Sins of the Father.

Lastly I want to thank everyone for playing my project and for being enthusiastic about it through those many years of troubled development.

I wish all of you the best that life can give you.

Signing off - Kaffekop

Looks like its time to make this abandoned permanently

4.10 star(s) 67 Votes