Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So no, phrasing is good, pdf walkthrough is total bullshit.
Two things:
- The walkthrough is clearly made for a previous version, which normally is kind of ok but in this case not. The post even says it's OBSOLETE FOR 0.6.1!
- The walkthrough was made by a community member as a service to the community

Imagine you ask your neighbor at which time a certain restaurant opens. He says 1800 because he visited the place last month at 1800. You go there, it turns out the opening times have changed and it's now 1900. Do you then start shouting at your neighbor for giving the wrong information, even though he told you the info was possibly outdated? Or do you blame yourself for being lazy and not double checking?

Bottom line: if you think you can do better, make one yourself instead of blaming somebody else.

Last edited:

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Two things:
- The walkthrough is clearly made for a previous version, which normally is kind of ok but in this case not. The post even says it's OBSOLETE FOR 0.6.1!
- The walkthrough was made by a community member as a service to the community

Imagine you ask your neighbor at which time a certain restaurant opens. He says 1800 because he visited the place last month at 1800. You go there, it turns out the opening times have changed and it's now 1900. Do you then start shouting at your neighbor for giving the wrong information, even though he told you the info was possibly outdated? Or do you blame yourself for being lazy and not double checking?

Bottom line: if you think you can do better, make one yourself instead of blaming somebody else.
The scene with Marsha i described to you was in 0.2 or 0.3. And my question in the first place was about scene in 0.5 i think. And how to open it

Bottom line: if you think you can be smart, play the game before starting discussing it :FacePalm:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The scene with Marsha i described to you was in 0.2 or 0.3. And my question in the first place was about scene in 0.5 i think. And how to open it

Bottom line: if you think you can be smart, play the game before starting discussing it :FacePalm:
If you want to be smart, read what I wrote before.

In most games, the dev doesn't touch the 0.4 content anymore after publishing 0.5. Meaning a walkthrough for 0.4 will work for content up to 0.4, even though you might be playing 0.8.

In this game, several things have, in fact, been changed, which is the reason why the walkthrough FOR 0.6!!! is OBSOLETE FOR 0.6.1!!!!1!!!!!!11!!!!!

For fucks sake... :WutFace:

Reactions: The Black Cat

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
There's a lot of background here that has not been outlined - kaffekop (bless his heart) has done some re-work and re-org also at times (more than once). I'm not going to repeat any of that here, but the entire saga is simply in the thread should anyone choose to read it. Some of us were here at the beginning and know some stuff, those who are new(ish) may not have this yet - I can only suggest you read the whole thread to get the little details. No criticism is meant here, most of us are just looking forward not back (for reasons).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wrong, not all of us - personally not bothered about the "mother", far more interested in the story (and almost all of the other girls).
did you hear about "outliers" (in statistics, for example)?
if not google it, if yes, well you are kinda perfect example of that here my friend :BootyTime:

Reactions: filochard

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 3783875

Enjoying life.

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 3783874

Amazing morning view.

Cheers - Kaffekop
My mind races to place these pictures (are they beautiful stand-alone art?) in the story/canon of Sins of the father......it's too many options/variables - aaaaaagh!

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hot holy shit, who's the girl on the bottom? I think I have one of my new favorites!
She is not part of SotF. She will be part of another project, that has been banging itself against my brain for the past four years or more.

My mind races to place these pictures (are they beautiful stand-alone art?) in the story/canon of Sins of the father......it's too many options/variables - aaaaaagh!
They are just stand-alone art and they are not part of SotF.

Cheers - Kaffekop

xu0719118

Feb 4, 2022
She is not part of SotF. She will be part of another project, that has been banging itself against my brain for the past four years or more.

They are just stand-alone art and they are not part of SotF.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Hey buddy, when do we expect to release V0.9

4.10 star(s) 67 Votes