RavenOfOld

Depraved Bastard
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
ScragBoy is a 3D artist who makes short animations of giantesses dominating smaller characters, eating them, and/or killing thousands of innocents in the process. Parodies characters from various franchises including Zelda, Overwatch, Pokemon, Nier, and more.
Warning! Chance of awakening a dormant size difference fetish you never knew you had!​

Updated: 2024-07-24
Artist: ScragBoy -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p / 2K
Files: ~10 pics, 40+ vids, 17 blend files
Length: ~25 minutes total, 2seconds - 2minute vid length
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection:
- - -
2024-07 Update: - - - -

Blender Models: - - -

2BSit.gif AnkhaSit.gif AnyaScraglet.gif ChelWorship.gif DaisyButte.gif DvaMeiTracerSqueeze.gif GobWallAttack.gif HallowSwap.gif HexTrest.gif Marika.gif MavFin.gif MavisSlap.gif MavisTitdrop.gif MinaOchakoButtSmush.gif Pacifica.gif PhaliaTFU.gif QiSit.gif ShowerBully.gif

Last edited:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
the messiah of the size fetish genre who inspired many and hasn't posted anything since mid-february
hopefully he will be back

I'll never understand the giantess thing.
big girls are hot

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I'll never understand the giantess thing.
I just want to ride on their shoulder into like a little goblin. Wanting to be crushed by them, however, I will never understand.
big girls are hot
Big girls are indeed hot, but I don't wanna be crushed/vored by them and a lot of giantess animators focus on death by crushing/vore. I don't have a death fetish so I'll never be into that. I also don't get off to giant girls destroying cities but I guess I can still enjoy those videos in the same way I enjoy watching Godzilla movies, just dumb fun to look at.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
This is really not my thing, especially the larger than Godzilla characters. Nonetheless I kept a few of the other videos and did my thing again.

I interpolated and reencoded (AV1, 1080p, 60FPS) and normalized and renamed them all. This results in 13 video files of about 72 MiB.

RavenOfOld

Depraved Bastard
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Couple of new animations + Missing Animations
New animations: -
Older Stuff from twitter: -
Phalia.gif
These big girl animations aren't exactly my cup of tea, but that titjob animation, damn! :love:

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Depraved Bastard
Uploader
May 16, 2021
So I was browsing twitter (I fucking hate twitter), and realized scrag boy released some stuff there before he opened his patreon. I found 3 high quality catbox links to previous animations, but the rest were twitter-only (i.e. compressed garbage). I put those all in a separate folder. I added this missing content to the above post.

Reactions: natagata and Ausy
Apr 18, 2022
Bigger girls mean bigger hugs. ;)

Not a fan of crushing/fatal stuff, but I guess a couple of the things here are cool. Never quite saw the appeal of kaiju-sized gals either, always preferred them to ten feet tall as opposed to a hundred.

Reactions: Draupnir7