Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
First of all, I would like to thank you for the success and quality of the game. Frankly, I call these types of games more art than games, and you do this really well.

I am writing this article to give you suggestions and I saw that you received all kinds of messages well, this is a very good and pleasant thing for players.

I find it logical to have NTR in this game and I definitely argue that it should be there. When Paula is such a character, even some Dark NTR scenes can embellish this game. I say think about these. Apart from this, what kind of NTR content awaits us? You should inform us more frequently about such issues.

I am also on the discord channel and I see that the discord channel is very messy. I suggest you edit your Discord channel and rooms to make them better. Of course, I cannot teach you your job and I respect your job, but these are small and important details for us, the players. You should give us more information about the development of the game! Of course, this is not something you have to do, but these little details are actually what excites us.

I said I love your art and I'll say it again. I hope you don't misunderstand this article and I can help you with at least something.

(english is not my native language)
First, thank you - for your kind words and your suggestions.

As for NTR: as already mentioned, it will be an optional - and easily avoidable - path, as well as some other optional routs.
Whenever this will be on the horizon, rest assured that you will be informed and warned.

As for my Discord: it is a mess. I know it is a mess.
I simply don't have the time, the knowledge nor the time to acquire the knowledge to make it less messy.
I wish I did.

zazimafia

Feb 16, 2023
First, thank you - for your kind words and your suggestions.

As for NTR: as already mentioned, it will be an optional - and easily avoidable - path, as well as some other optional routs.
Whenever this will be on the horizon, rest assured that you will be informed and warned.

As for my Discord: it is a mess. I know it is a mess.
I simply don't have the time, the knowledge nor the time to acquire the knowledge to make it less messy.
I wish I did.
First of all, thank you for replying.

You are right in everything you say and I am sure you will inform us about the part we need to be informed about.

As for Discord, I can help you with a few things. Actually, you don't need such big changes. A few chat channels collect everything, where people can easily find what they want to see. For example, update notification, general chat, suggestions, etc.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
First of all, thank you for replying.

You are right in everything you say and I am sure you will inform us about the part we need to be informed about.

As for Discord, I can help you with a few things. Actually, you don't need such big changes. A few chat channels collect everything, where people can easily find what they want to see. For example, update notification, general chat, suggestions, etc.
Thanks!
Any help would be appreciated, especially in areas I lack knowledge.
If you can write to me privately here what I should do with Discord and what changes to make, I'll be grateful.

Reactions: zazimafia

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Regardless of everything, of course, the choice to follow our game (or anything or anyone, for that matter) is entirely yours.
As for choices: Every choice you make in this game matters. Every poll matters.
It's enough to look at the branching of the code of the new update to see that.
That said, there are "unavoidables" - I have a story to tell. Several stories, actually.
please stop listening to people who tell you the game is perfect you seem like a passionate dev I really want to give some advice or maybe you already know these things, I skimmed through the game there are some major flaws :

- take a step back and look at the game as a new player. what is interesting in this game? basically, you need to know the target audience for your game which is either players who focus on stories or sex.

- AVN stories usually (mostly vanilla players in gerneral) tend to focus on anticipation and build-up with likable but flawed characters unfortunately in the game there is none of that.

Paula: is a trophy wife and washed-up actress that got her success not by being talented but by sleeping and doing favors with producers for slutty roles in tv which would be great if she regret the past so we can see some sort of redemption arc but no all we see her do in-game is how much she misses her glory days of cocaine and orgies. ( it would have been much more interesting if she sacrificed her career to take care of her babies.)

Sister: normal bitchy older sister trope.

Aunt: cougar that want to her sister to go back to the old days .

How can the player be emotionally invested in Paula as main LI or any other character .

-AVN that focus on sex tend to have somewhat slutty characters but tends to have a lot of sex scene for MC this game is 3 years old there are no sex scene at all except 1 lesbian scene.

The result : Avn with a lackluster story and bad Characters and no sex scenes its no wonder players' engagement is low I really dont want to come across as just a person who hates on the game but you as dev will not improve until you know your mistakes you dont need to have every choice matter just have a good main story and leave the choices to who the MC can have sex with.

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You know they won't, on the list with them!
Yeah, I guess people don't take responsibility for their words anymore.
The thing is, why should you write an answer to people who clearly don't read?
I mean, they only have to go a couple of pages back, to my post about the roadmap (April 17th, I think).
It's there in the second line.

I would just write the estimated date again, if not for the accusations thrown at other members here.
There are things that can piss me off, I guess.
Because of my old age, probably.

Reactions: Mr.Music

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, I guess people don't take responsibility for their words anymore.
The thing is, why should you write an answer to people who clearly don't read?
I mean, they only have to go a couple of pages back, to my post about the roadmap (April 17th, I think).
It's there in the second line.

I would just write the estimated date again, if not for the accusations thrown at other members here.
There are things that can piss me off, I guess.
Because of my old age, probably.
There are a lot of ill behaved posters here, fortunately the ignore list goes up to like 10k.

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So, What's The Big Deal?
Ass_beauty_01.jpg
Well, basically, I finally did it. Or, rather, I'm finally doing it: The above image, as well as yesterday's, is Paula as rendered in RenderMan, inside Maya.
That's right: no more DAZ and it's horrible limitations and extreme slowness; no more iRay and it's... well, horrible limitations and extreme slowness.
I decided to do this after beginning to work on Paula's bath masturbation animation, in which I found myself reaching murderous levels of annoyance, thinking about killing myself - or killing someone, at least.
The process was painstakingly slow, with me not managing to pose the character intuitively, and then produced horrible animation because, well, I couldn't watch what I was doing in real time.
And then there was the render time... Seriously? 20-30 minutes per frame on my machine?!
So I've had it, and decided to make the move to Maya - which I always promised, anyway - much sooner than planned.
And after trying the Maya native Arnold renderer, I've decided to stick with RenderMan.

The process does take time for each character, and I know that there are many assets of DAZ that I'll miss and will have to create by myself, but here are just three benefits that I've already noticed:
1) The images look freaking awesome!
2) My work, especially regarding animation and posing, is faster and more accurate in orders of magnitude - not to mention fun!
3) The renders are FAST. How fast? Well, the basic single-layered TIFF images from iRay in the last update, which was more or less the highest quality it could give, took me 20-30 minutes.
The above original multi-layered EXR took the same machine 1:46. Yap, that's less than two minutes.
On average, renders are 10-20 times (!!!) faster.
And they rock!

So, now the updates will be quicker.
And will look much better, and with tons of animation.

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ

BK186

May 18, 2017
So, What's The Big Deal?
View attachment 3693326
Well, basically, I finally did it. Or, rather, I'm finally doing it: The above image, as well as yesterday's, is Paula as rendered in RenderMan, inside Maya.
That's right: no more DAZ and it's horrible limitations and extreme slowness; no more iRay and it's... well, horrible limitations and extreme slowness.
I decided to do this after beginning to work on Paula's bath masturbation animation, in which I found myself reaching murderous levels of annoyance, thinking about killing myself - or killing someone, at least.
The process was painstakingly slow, with me not managing to pose the character intuitively, and then produced horrible animation because, well, I couldn't watch what I was doing in real time.
And then there was the render time... Seriously? 20-30 minutes per frame on my machine?!
So I've had it, and decided to make the move to Maya - which I always promised, anyway - much sooner than planned.
And after trying the Maya native Arnold renderer, I've decided to stick with RenderMan.

The process does take time for each character, and I know that there are many assets of DAZ that I'll miss and will have to create by myself, but here are just three benefits that I've already noticed:
1) The images look freaking awesome!
2) My work, especially regarding animation and posing, is faster and more accurate in orders of magnitude - not to mention fun!
3) The renders are FAST. How fast? Well, the basic single-layered TIFF images from iRay in the last update, which was more or less the highest quality it could give, took me 20-30 minutes.
The above original multi-layered EXR took the same machine 1:46. Yap, that's less than two minutes.
On average, renders are 10-20 times (!!!) faster.
And they rock!

So, now the updates will be quicker.
And will look much better, and with tons of animation.

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ
It's been a while since your update, but I'm so excited to hear what you want to do.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes