VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I've only been once, so I'm hardly an expert. But I remember plenty of brunettes when I was there.
Are we talking about Russia or federation as a whole? Nuances do matter;)
Federation wise there is a healthy mix of Asian and Caucasian so blondies and brunettes mainly with some mix of redheads...
Side question, since when do we trust girls in regard to their true hair color?!?!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are we talking about Russia or federation as a whole? Nuances do matter;)
Federation wise there is a healthy mix of Asian and Caucasian so blondies and brunettes mainly with some mix of redheads...
Both. I've been to the Ukraine and Russia, back before everything started a couple years ago. I saw plenty of brunettes in both places, although I remember in particular in Russia itself.
Side question, since when do we trust girls in regard to their true hair color?!?!
IDK. I don't have a problem based on hair color personally. Shrug.png

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Both. I've been to the Ukraine and Russia, back before everything started a couple years ago. I saw plenty of brunettes in both places, although I remember in particular in Russia itself.

IDK. I don't have a problem based on hair color personally. View attachment 3784044
Judging by my wifey (let's define her as a Slavic sexy ass) ... deceiving specie ... one cannot be sure what hair color will one land in the bed ... ;)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I saw plenty of brunettes in both places
I would say that the majority have rather brownish or yellowish natural hair color of various shades. The pitch black brunettes are met mostly in Caucasus area and among those with strong East Asian origin. There are a bit more brunettes in Ukraine as they have more Turkic and Balkan admixture there.

fan765

Apr 24, 2024
I hope we find out that Olga turns out to be the main character's real mother - classic Oedipus storyline - which fits right in with the mythology theme of the game. (y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Won't run on Mac for me. Gutted, looks blinding!
The soviet government has probably blocked all Apple devices.
Try using a Chinese one. I'm sure it'll work (y)

P.S. It is indeed a really nice game. Very kinetic, not gonna lie, but the story is quite interesting (it draws on Greek mythology), very funny and most of the girls are absolutely gorgeous. The only downside is that we don't get updates too often, but the dev is reliable and consistent.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The soviet government has probably blocked all Apple devices.
Try using a Chinese one. I'm sure it'll work (y)

P.S. It is indeed a really nice game. Very kinetic, not gonna lie, but the story is quite interesting (it draws on Greek mythology), very funny and most of the girls are absolutely gorgeous. The only downside is that we don't get updates too often, but the dev is reliable and consistent.
I went thru your list of games, nice list!!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello everyone!

I know it would be more interesting for all of you to see the news about the next update here, but today's post is a bit different.

As I've already mentioned, now I'm preparing the Steam version of the game at the same time with the preparation of the next update.

And finally a miracle happened a couple of days ago! Steam finally approved me to release the demo version of the game, which was supposed to be released back in early July. But Steam's curators have been torturing me for a very long time, literally took out my soul and had to go through a lot of corrections to finally get the game approved. I don't know why they are so biased towards my game. :)

The game includes the first chapter in Russian, English and Simplified Chinese and was made to collect statistics: how interesting it will be for the Steam community.

Now Stim allows you to create a separate page for the demo version of the game, the main advantage of which is the ability to leave feedback on the demo.

So feel free to go to and leave honest feedback: what you liked about the game and what you think could be changed or improved. More feedback will encourage the author to devote more time and attention to the next update.

Many thanks in advance to everyone who left a review!

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
ErosAmor69 Hello, would you like a French native translation for your Steam build?
If so, please send me your tl>French via DM:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a release date for the new version?
Did you check the dev links?

Hello everyone!

I know it would be more interesting for all of you to see the news about the next update here, but today's post is a bit different.

As I've already mentioned, now I'm preparing the Steam version of the game at the same time with the preparation of the next update.

And finally a miracle happened a couple of days ago! Steam finally approved me to release the demo version of the game, which was supposed to be released back in early July. But Steam's curators have been torturing me for a very long time, literally took out my soul and had to go through a lot of corrections to finally get the game approved. I don't know why they are so biased towards my game. :)

The game includes the first chapter in Russian, English and Simplified Chinese and was made to collect statistics: how interesting it will be for the Steam community.

Now Stim allows you to create a separate page for the demo version of the game, the main advantage of which is the ability to leave feedback on the demo.

So feel free to go to and leave honest feedback: what you liked about the game and what you think could be changed or improved. More feedback will encourage the author to devote more time and attention to the next update.

Many thanks in advance to everyone who left a review!

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes