VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Are you saying Dr.PinkCake is Russian since we have minigames in BaDIK? Just kidding.... ;) :LOL:
TBH I think it is about finding the balance. Too many minigames will get annoying but personally one per chapter I can live with if it is on the right level (the one in RSSU Ch1 was refreshing and not annoying at least for me).
poll02.jpg

The poll showed interesting (and quite unexpected) results. Apparently, this is the difference in the mentality of Western people and Russians.
Russians are very happy to create their own difficulties in order to overcome it heroically. :D

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
I don't get where your anger came from... well maybe from absence of sense of humor I guess.
I prised the game and say is a put off when in a sex scene genitals are intentionally masked. Next time instead of been rude try to actually understand what people write. Godspeed.
So, let's understand ourself and avoid to quarrel about nothing.
In this case the word would be SOFTCORE, not CENSORED.
The first one is perfectly OK in my own book (if the story itself is good and sexy), second would be a turn off, sincerely.

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Actually there were 5, 10 and 20 year plans, depends for which target. Mostly they miss that target by said amount ;) so 5y plans took 10 years to achieve, 10 took 20 and 20 has never been achieved :ROFLMAO:
Not, they achieved it usually and the problem was exactly this.
To reach production quotas (and so get the fringe benefits), they compromised quality of it and never cared about consumer satisfaction.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
So, let's understand ourself and avoid to quarrel about nothing.
In this case the word would be SOFTCORE, not CENSORED.
The first one is perfectly OK in my own book (if the story itself is good and sexy), second would be a turn off, sincerely.
Again? Sorry but I'm a bit confused...
I state in a polite way my displeasure for softcore/censored sex scenes (use the semantic you prefer, to me is just a different way to get the same result, a result that I personally don't like) but looks like is impossible to express a critic without people (not the author mind you) taking exceptions and trying to tell me I'm a moron 'cause I don't blindly like 100% of this game.
I drop the previous discussion 'cause it was going nowhere fast and I'll do the same now, but I'm glad chapter 2 went a bit more HC in sex scenes: probably I wasn't the only one not a fan of SOFTCORE... Peace.

tpopor11

Jun 28, 2019
View attachment 1286832

The poll showed interesting (and quite unexpected) results. Apparently, this is the difference in the mentality of Western people and Russians.
Russians are very happy to create their own difficulties in order to overcome it heroically. :D
It is important to remember that both Western and Russian people as consumers themselves do not know what they want. Everyone chooses from what is offered to them. All successful projects have mini-games or important forks in the storyline. In the poll, most likely they answered the question "are quizzes needed in this game?"

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
It is important to remember that both Western and Russian people as consumers themselves do not know what they want. Everyone chooses from what is offered to them. All successful projects have mini-games or important forks in the storyline. In the poll, most likely they answered the question "are quizzes needed in this game?"
Oh no, not at all, I answered are mini-games needed, and I answered no. They are a draw away from the story, and if you really want a mini-game, make an RPG or Sandbox so I can ignore it totally. I actually am one of those weird people who like to read stories and get enveloped in them, and something like a mini-game in a VN is like a razor-blade scratch made straight across a record, irritating, annoying and rips you away from what you were doing to focus on a totally unrelated task.

I intentionally don't play any RPG or sandbox games because I have Bethesda/EA/Bioware and others to binge on when I feel like grinding, these games I like for story, seeing how someone else envisions a world, and trying to discern their thought process'.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Oh no, not at all, I answered are mini-games needed, and I answered no. They are a draw away from the story, and if you really want a mini-game, make an RPG or Sandbox so I can ignore it totally. I actually am one of those weird people who like to read stories and get enveloped in them, and something like a mini-game in a VN is like a razor-blade scratch made straight across a record, irritating, annoying and rips you away from what you were doing to focus on a totally unrelated task.

I intentionally don't play any RPG or sandbox games because I have Bethesda/EA/Bioware and others to binge on when I feel like grinding, these games I like for story, seeing how someone else envisions a world, and trying to discern their thought process'.
If playing a mini-game offers a chance to enhance a relationship with another character, maybe they're OK. Otherwise they kind of distract from the main story (provided there IS one, and in this game's case, quite interesting).

Alekc157

Mar 11, 2018
колледж в 80-е годы смешно, в 80-е годы колледжей не было:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
can't play chapter 1?

in the last update chapter 1 is just a retrospective?
Ch2 is standalone. Dev will combine Ch1 and Ch2 into one game later. If you want a full story you need to play Ch1 first and than move over to Ch2.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
yes. i made it.

i finish the update

love the game because i love heels and legs. but waiting mor update, i'm waiting scene with olga and lisa. lisa first scene no heels :( don't see them.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Will the public release be available in Russian aswell?
The beta version is already available in Russian, but only on Patreon.

where is first chap
How come I can't play chapter 1?
If one would like to start with chapter one, how would one go about?
So, I downloaded the game and it only gave me a recap of chapter 1.

what gives?
So, hum, where is the chapter one?
can't play chapter 1?

in the last update chapter 1 is just a retrospective?
You can find part 1 for free on my Patreon.
The second part exists separately from the first.

The last few days I devoted to fixing the animation and was a little busy. That's why I missed the fact that the beta version of part 2 has already been posted here.
Is this a normal situation? I thought if I, as the author, created a thread with the game, I'm the only one who can edit it and add updates? Or not? :unsure:
I know this site was created for free game sharing and I have nothing against it.
But the editor of my post posted only the English version of the game. And there are a lot of Russians here, too. In addition, the Russian language is the second most used on the Internet after English. Do not insult the Russians, please, we have suffered enough throughout our history. :D
In addition, the editor has removed links to the first part of the game.
Part 1 and part 2 will be combined into one game later, but for now they exist separately from each other.
So now I have a question:
As I said, the public release will fix the animations. I'm going on vacation next week and will be gone for 3 weeks.
I want to post the corrected public version in the next 3-4 days, before vacation.
Will I need to edit the post here and upload the game to file-sharing sites?
Or will it be enough for me to share on patreon, and the good people will do it for me? :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The beta version is already available in Russian, but only on Patreon.

You can find part 1 for free on my Patreon.
The second part exists separately from the first.

The last few days I devoted to fixing the animation and was a little busy. That's why I missed the fact that the beta version of part 2 has already been posted here.
Is this a normal situation? I thought if I, as the author, created a thread with the game, I'm the only one who can edit it and add updates? Or not? :unsure:
I know this site was created for free game sharing and I have nothing against it.
But the editor of my post posted only the English version of the game. And there are a lot of Russians here, too. In addition, the Russian language is the second most used on the Internet after English. Do not insult the Russians, please, we have suffered enough throughout our history. :D
In addition, the editor has removed links to the first part of the game.
Part 1 and part 2 will be combined into one game later, but for now they exist separately from each other.
So now I have a question:
As I said, the public release will fix the animations. I'm going on vacation next week and will be gone for 3 weeks.
I want to post the corrected public version in the next 3-4 days, before vacation.
Will I need to edit the post here and upload the game to file-sharing sites?
Or will it be enough for me to share on patreon, and the good people will do it for me? :D
Likely the people will do it here if just released on patreon, if someone with access to that patreon version shares that version with an uploader here, that has likely not happened with Russian version here. As a dev you mainly have control of the thread, but uploaders can always add to it even against the devs wish.

If you want you can also share it yourself with an uploader and they will add the mirrors for you. Just contact the admins.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
playing through chapter 1. really fun! reminds me of the SCP-verse. renders look great, and most importantly, it has character and personality

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes