2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Ludibrium

Feb 23, 2021
What is the point of being able to load three guys in free h? Nobody seems to be mentioning a foursome/triple penetration so.

Also how many animations are actually unique to this? Feel like I saw all these in HS2.

Nov 3, 2022
Foursome (2F/2M) is available in Free H (i.e. Love hotel map, Day / Night Park map, yellow "4P" heartshaped points). Why you can choose 3 men... hmm, maybe they planned 5P for a future update, but they closed Illusion before they can do it. :unsure:

There are many positions and / or variations that are not in HS2. I'm porting them (step by step) to HS2 right now. You can check my of this, if you are interested.

Reactions: Ludibrium

VozerLoser

Oct 23, 2020
I can't change the default language of the game, it's always in Japanese, does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
how sm room work i have male and female in both like they in diffent room idk what to do

robotdie

Apr 7, 2020
I can't change the default language of the game, it's always in Japanese, does anyone know how to solve this issue?
room girl dont have change language bc it use Autotranslator.
in roomgirl folder have this thing XUnity.Autotranslator IL2CPP v5.1.0 ?

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
I just wonder if characther card of this game can be exported to blender like koikatsu with kkbp
There are no mods for it. RG cards are almost compatible with HS2, except for the new head model, but there is a mod for it in recent HS2 repacks. So you can port the card to HS2, adjust it and export to Blender.

Reactions: Enryuu

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
There are no mods for it. RG cards are almost compatible with HS2, except for the new head model, but there is a mod for it in recent HS2 repacks. So you can port the card to HS2, adjust it and export to Blender.
Thanks mate

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wondering how to adjust male mc sexy bits any mods or anything to edit sizes and colors ,etc
default looks odd

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes