ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone!

Since my patreon was nuked I will do my work reports here, here I will try to answer the questions that have appeared and update the progress I have on the next chapter.

PROGRESS OF THE NEXT UPDATE:

As I previously mentioned the next update will be "Season 2, Chapter 3: Love, Sex +Robots", at the moment I have already written the plot of the chapter and finished making the models of the new characters that will appear, the next thing on my list will be to define the new backgrounds and make them. I hope it does not extend as much as chapter 2 (I do not want it to take me too long to do it and I certainly do not want to divide it into parts) and it is still too early to define a date.

ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS/COMMENTS I SAW IN THE THREAD:

Unfortunately I can't get it to open in joiplay loading screen comes up for about two seconds then closes itself. Any tips on what could be wrong?
I didn't know what joiplay was and I've been asked about it before, I'll see if I can get it to work there and if I can I guess it will be a new feature for the next update

Can anyone confirm the download links are safe?
Links on the main page (the first in the thread) should be safe,

That's sad news. Do you at least have a buymeacoffee or gumroad or something so we can drop you a fiver until then?
I'm still waiting for my subscribestar account to be verified BUT I've already created my 'buymeacoffe' account, I won't really upload anything there, I'll just put it as a 'tip jar' in case someone wants to throw a buck in there, I'll be eternally grateful, the link is on the main page and I'll leave it here anyway:

Love this game so far, just wish it had sound.
I understand that for many people playing 'in silence' can be uncomfortable or boring and the short answer to why there is no sound is TIME, yes I have thought about it and I have considered that background music in certain scenes helps the immersion of the narrative but at the same time I want this music to make sense with the scene and not just put some ordinary free use track and this would add time when coding the scenes and well sometimes I simply don't have it, just to add; I will not add character voices precisely for the same reason. But background music may be possible when season 2 ends (when season 1 ended I made an update to improve things that I didn't like the result of, I will do the same when season 2 ends, I can focus in more technical issues in that update, I'm not saying it will happen just that it may be possible.)

Does the incest patch work on android?
To the best of my knowledge, no, it doesn't work on android, I didn't make the patch and my ignorance on how this works on android doesn't allow me to tell you if there would be a way to make it work there.

I'll try to make these reports weekly, if anyone has any questions, comments or similar leave them here and I'll try to answer them every time I make one of these.

Without further ado, I hope you have a good week!

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
Does the incest patch work on android?
Yes it does. But placing it into correct folder may be a pain in the ass on latest Android. File managers have trouble accessing android/data folder. I recommend using ZArchiver, it works like file manager too and have no trouble accessing said folders.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Hi everyone!

PROGRESS OF THE NEXT UPDATE:

I've finished making the backgrounds (they were more than I thought I'd need) and now I've started making the animations, this is what always takes me the longest to do; the plan is to have at least 9 new animations for this chapter, I don't know how long it will take me since I decided to add a new technique to the animation (let's say in 'bounce mechanics') and I'm liking the result but it takes longer to do, but oh well... I consider that I'm working at a good pace and so far everything is going well.

ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS/COMMENTS I SAW IN THE THREAD:

Is season 3 available for android
Well, it's not available because it doesn't exist yet, I'm currently working on season 2 and the next update will be chapter 3, and season 1 and the ongoing season 2 is available for android on the main page of this thread.

Yes it does. But placing it into correct folder may be a pain in the ass on latest Android. File managers have trouble accessing android/data folder. I recommend using ZArchiver, it works like file manager too and have no trouble accessing said folders.
Thanks for the info! It's good to know that there is a way to use the patch on Android.

Great game. Does the dev have a subscribestar or is there only the donation site?
I'm still waiting for my subscribestar account to be verified,At the moment I only have the 'buymeacoffe', the link is on the main page and I'll leave it here anyway:

That's all for now, see you next week with another report.
I hope you have a great weekend! Stay awesome!

Echidan

Sep 5, 2020
Pretty sure its the Game folder found in the install directory for pretty much every RENPY engine game out there.
When i click on the ic patch, a new tap opens with some code in it.
I am not handy enough with a pc to know what to do with it.
Do i have to type this in the game somehow, and if yes, how?
Is there a File i can just copy and paste into the game folder?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
When i click on the ic patch, a new tap opens with some code in it.
I am not handy enough with a pc to know what to do with it.
Do i have to type this in the game somehow, and if yes, how?
Is there a File i can just copy and paste into the game folder?
.rpy files are text, so most browsers default opens them as text if you just click on it (instead of downloading them). Right click, and save as. Then move the downloaded file into the /game/ folder in the directory where the exe file for the game is.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes